Have you ever bought customs rums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah....Never could afford the 'custom' rums. Just cheap Bacardi for me.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ZZman
Have you ever bought customs rums?

Nope. I'm usually OK with Captain Morgan or Sailor Perry.

I got my wife to buy some for her Audi. Had winter tires put on them. The wheels were like $499 for a set of 4 from ECS Tuning.

Rums or Rims ?

I am confuse
grin.gif

Lol....oops. I can't seem to find how to edit it or deleted either

Ok so which is it? Rims or Rums?

I NEED Captain Morgan Rum for my delicious cacao tea-biscuits "bombs" recipe. Then I roll them in coconut flakes.
Did I said DELICIOUS?

When you had a cold, have you tried 2 spoons with tea?

The closest I come ever to custom rims was when I washed my now sold Hyundai Elantra and after i washed the dusty wheels, I used the water to wash the car. (Yup, I know, HORROR)

Then I find BITOG. and learn better.

Oh and that time when I repair-painted black the wheels of my SIL in CCold outside...

And that guy that offered me some wheels for free just he don't see me anymore with my rusted out rums on my '95 accent

Lol....oops. I can't seem to find how to edit it or deleted either

Relax, chill, drink a rum. I know you did it on prumpose :p

Originally Posted By: rooflessVW

Ok so which is it? Rims or Rums?

Can we get both?

What Rum do you like?
What Rims do you have on your Sporty rides?

What are "custom" rims anyway? If you mean non-OEM rims, then yes, I bought plenty. Currently have 16" Rials as winter rims on my 530i, and 18" Rials as winter rims on wife's Q5. Rial is one of a few rim companies left that does not make their rims in China.

I figure if Sailor Jerry or Meyer's rum is not good enough for me or my guests then I don't need it. Now if you really mean custom rims that is a big NO. The standard factory rims are good enough for me. Besides, spending too much money on custom rims might cut into my beer and rum budget. The gang bangers around here sure like the big fancy 22 inch rims and in many cases each rim is probably worth more $ than the vehicles which are usually old 82 Chevy 4 dr Impalas.

Originally Posted By: BJD78
LOL!!! I laughed and darn near blew coffee on the keyboard. LOL!!

Was that coffee and Rum?

Never tried that combo before, but when a cold or flu puts me down for the count I like a cup of triple strength hot tea and rum with a double shot of peppermint schnapps mixed in. I can be back to 100% within a couple of days with that method.

Last edited:
...don't forget (cold) vodka on the outside....
If only I have some lemon peel caramelized added to the tea+rum concoction....

Had OZ David rims for my summer set of wheels til the wife hit a pothole and bent one beyond repair...looks like I might go to all weather tires on my steelies since another car will be needed in near future..

With custom rims you should pay attention to getting the proper offset. Some look goofy if the offset is wrong.
For custom rums I like Appleton Estate and on hot days I like Malibu Caribbean Rum.
smile.gif

SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back