Behold..I give you the iTargetPro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple weeks ago I complained about my issues with my HK. After dry firing each day...I got bored and bought this. It's super fun and I see improvement already in stance and trigger control. Wasn't so much the arrow but more so the Indian. Think I am on right track now. Thanks to all who gave me advice couple weeks ago.

never heard of it before. Looks pretty cool. Do you have to cycle the slide for every shot with your pistol?

Does it work like this?

1. The snap cap has a laser that points out of the bore and onto the target.

2. The phone is placed on the sled, looking at the "target", and the camera on the phone is activated and fixated on the target.

3. The snap cap has a bluetooth module or something that pairs it with the phone. The primer on the snapcap is a button.

4. When you pull the trigger, the phone receives a BT signal which then tells the app to record where the laser was pointing at the time.

I bought a similar setup, a snap cap with a built in laser that only activates when hit (unlike a bore sight). Then there's open source software to point a webcam at a wall with full size target, and it will pick up where you hit. If you have any kind of flinch or pull, it'll show up as more of a streak compared to a solid pull. You do have to pull the slide every shot though.

Not sure how much it helped, but I have improved over time and it was a fun practice tool, laser snap cap was $50ish. It's also nice to practice drawing from the holster since most of my local ranges don't allow it.

My 10mm also helped cure me of flinch when going back to the 9mms
smile.gif

Pretty neat. I remember having "laser"/light activated targets growing up, in addition to nintendo duck hunt... But this offers some real feedback, looks good!

Yep,laser cartridge loads in and the trigger strikes laser and it lights up. Pretty fun and funner running bluetooth to yamaha home audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back