1) welcome to the site
2) wear data looks very good
3) do you have any degas bottle spillage? Curious if this could be an onset of cooler concerns
4) has the vehicle received any updates to address oil cooler issues?
PS - please follow our convention of thread titles; helps with searches in the future. I've updated it for you.
The act of preventative maintenance, in and of itself, is FAR MORE important than brand/grade/base choices among lubes and filters.
- under maintaining something is akin to abuse/neglect; that can kill equipment by shortening the lifespan
- over maintaining something has never been proven to be anything but a waste of time and money