Kendall Motor Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
They use to sell it at a regional farm store here, but haven't for a few years now. You might try a local oil distributor.

It's any easier where I live either. There was a garage near where I use to live that carried it and maybe still does, but that's the only place I know of.
I never see it at my local parts haunts, unfortunately.

If you have a 99 Cent Only or similar chain near you and are in the market for Kendall GT-1 Full Synthetic, they sell it for $2.99 in 5w-30 regularly where I am along with the Phillips66 Shield oil products...and apparently they also sell it at other dollar store chain businesses they contract with in different parts of the country...I don't see Kendall in many other locations.

All p66 oils are more difficult to find. Firestone used to use p66 oils but now selling shell oils. Goodyear tire centers here use them but charge a premium for OC. I was curious and called. Almost $100 oil changd. I've found some Walmart stores that carry shield. Along with Sam's that carry 12 quarts of Shield. Seems like most if not all the P66 gas stations have one quart bottles of Kendall and shield oils. My father in law has ran nothing but p66 tropartic and now shield oil in his 04 z74 v8. It burns no oil and never had leaks getting closer to 200k.

Just had 5 cases shipped from Petroleum Service Company. Kendall 0w20, 0w20 Dexos and 5w30 synthetic. I maintain 4 cars in the family. The more you order the less shipping becomes. I like Kendall. Wish it was a little easier to buy at local stores. Never had a problem with PSC, buy from them a lot. I always had my order on my steps within 3 days from ordering. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted By: Vern_in_IL
Rual King has Kendall Syn in the red bottle. They had every blend except 5w30/5w20!!!!

That must be a regional thing. I've seen Havoline in Rural King stores, but not Kendall. They don't even show Kendall on the RK website, that I can find.

Originally Posted By: mrsilv04
Originally Posted By: Vern_in_IL
Rual King has Kendall Syn in the red bottle. They had every blend except 5w30/5w20!!!!

That must be a regional thing. I've seen Havoline in Rural King stores, but not Kendall. They don't even show Kendall on the RK website, that I can find.

The "Big R Stores" Rural King has it. Not Rural King corporate stores, and don't ask what the difference is! They both go by "Rural King Supply"

So you have:
Rural King (supply)
Big R Stores - Rural King Supply
Big R Stores

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: FermeLaPorte
Firestone Lube uses Kendall

Firestone quit using them at least five years ago.

FWIW I found these folks, a member of PSC, to have better pricing than the Petroleum Service Company home web site, as shipping is included in the price. This is where I bought a case of Kendall Versatrans LV ATF for my wife's 2011 Mustang.

Originally Posted By: Nyogtha
Have you looked here?

http://www.kendallmotoroils.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back