Why do I have to login everytime I access BITOG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't log out when I leave the site but the site seems to do that for me all the time.
frown.gif

Sorry but nope. IIRC BITOG started to behave like this about a year ago for me. None of the usual tricks ie. deleting of cookies etc. have cured this. No biggie just a tad annoying.

I wish I could figure out what's causing all of that. I log in all the time, because I log out and clear cookies upon browser closing anyhow. But, when I'm logged in, I stay logged in without fail, at work or home, unless I do something odd like wander away from the computer for four hours.

Originally Posted By: Garak
I wish I could figure out what's causing all of that. I log in all the time, because I log out and clear cookies upon browser closing anyhow. But, when I'm logged in, I stay logged in without fail, at work or home, unless I do something odd like wander away from the computer for four hours.

Nothing ever happens to you and you can't feel the effects an engine oil has on a car from one brand to the next; life must be good.
grin2.gif

Yep, I can never tell what oil is in my car and I never get accidentally logged out of BITOG. Life is grand!
wink.gif
My nightmares would be then to have someone put in SAE 40 in our winter and have the car not turn over, and me to get banned here following that.

Originally Posted By: Finn
Sorry but nope. IIRC BITOG started to behave like this about a year ago for me. None of the usual tricks ie. deleting of cookies etc. have cured this. No biggie just a tad annoying.

Yeap, this is a website or forum software issue, not someone's computer, browser, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back