Scary episode at a diner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2:30 AM at a Denny's on the weekend, likely full of drunks-sounds like a PARTY!
37.gif

Last edited:
Nothing good happens after 11 pm(from a police officer), esp on the weekends.

Last edited:
That's pretty common. I used to go to an Ihop that had the number of the state police on a piece of paper taped to the wall behind the register. There was another one that used to be 24 hours but the town made them close at 10pm after there were too many fights there.

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Nothing good happens after 11 pm(from a police officer), esp on the weekends.

Yep, stay home and away from troublemakers especially at night.

My fave part was at 7:15 when Jabba the Hut picks up his camera and lets out a well-executed belch.
Stay classy 'merica!
34.gif

Sugar is a [censored] of a drug

One thing you can be sure of is that this hoo hah was over nothing of importance to anyone including those doing most of the yelling and screaming. Nothing at all.

Originally Posted By: HosteenJorje
One thing you can be sure of is that this hoo hah was over nothing of importance to anyone including those doing most of the yelling and screaming. Nothing at all.

Someone probably felt "disrespected".

It took the 3 women at the next table a while to get up and leave. Wonder if they paid.

I still head out every once in a while...even at my old age (for going out, that is..
wink.gif
)

This only happens every while...this is not the norm, unless you live in some crazy or gang filled area.

I recently was in downtown Detroit with no issues at all, as pretty much everyone around us was cool and having a good time. Granted, it only takes a few to ruin a good time!

In the few that I have seen ( college or otherwise) usually a peacekeeper steps in to get cooler heads, and it tends to never get this out of hand...

That -said-maybe I don't go out enough...
whistle.gif

Once was sitting at dinner in a Middletown CT establishment when "it appears" a relationship was ending at the table next to ours. and some other diners not involved in the breakup ended up partially covered in salad.

The guy and girl involved in said breakup stormed out much to the protest of the waitress.

The guy left a gortex jacket, so good chance he'd be back...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
Once was sitting at dinner in a Middletown CT establishment when "it appears" a relationship was ending at the table next to ours. and some other diners not involved in the breakup ended up partially covered in salad.

The guy and girl involved in said breakup stormed out much to the protest of the waitress.

The guy left a gortex jacket, so good chance he'd be back...

I've read that is a common con to dine and dash. Although, leaving an expensive jacket isn't part of the con.

Hope they arrested the tall guy who cheap shot the guy in the blue shirt, face was all bloody
07.gif

I was at a Waffle House in Chester, VA when a lady came in yelling about one of the waitresses messing with her husband. The other lady told her to keep her husband at home LOL.

Originally Posted By: Leo99
Originally Posted By: HosteenJorje

Someone probably felt "disrespected".

It took the 3 women at the next table a while to get up and leave. Wonder if they paid.
Feeling "disrespected" seems to be the cause of gunfire in Omaha,Nebraska. I think how one wears one's face determines if the artillery will make an appearance. Near north Omaha, which includes Creighton University, is full of "disrespected" individuals(the disrespectee) who frequently feel the need to shoot up a neighborhood hoping to hit the disrespecter. Half the time a child eating her breakfast or an old woman standing on her porch is the victim. These shootings actually happened and both the disrespectees have free room and board courtesy of Nebraska taxpayers.So prevalent is gunfire in this location that the city installed a "ShotSpotter" system to alert law enforcement.

Originally Posted By: Lolvoguy
My fave part was at 7:15 when Jabba the Hut picks up his camera and lets out a well-executed belch.
Stay classy 'merica!
34.gif

Sugar is a [censored] of a drug

lol.gif
lol.gif

When people are by themselves they will never cause trouble.
It's when they are with their uneducated low class friends that they have to prove themselves.

Off topic:
The only time I was at a Denny's at 2 AM was when I was riding along with a cop and didn't have to worry about any thugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back