Pig Parker

Status
Not open for further replies.

dishdude

$100 Site Donor 2023
I'm leaving the gym, walk out to the car and see this. What possesses someone to park their car like this?

Ti01GtE.jpg

I mean it is a GTR, but that's a good way to get the exact opposite of what they wanted by parking like that.

Wherever that place is, it has a lot of high end vehicles in the lot. Fiat Miata, Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, Audi, Toyota 4Runner.. .

You just have to face it. He's more important than you. If you don't believe that then just look at the way he parks his car. His car is probably more important than your car, too. Some people just know these things and it's up to everyone else to learn and stay in their place.

If he did something like that in the neighborhood I grew up in he'd find his ride upside down and on fire. He gets away with this kind of stuff because others let him and this only reinforces the idea that he's correct.

Originally Posted By: AZjeff
It's a $100K car, he's allowed 2 spaces.

And when it gets keyed it's because of jealousy, not because the owner thinks the norms of public parking don't apply to them.

Originally Posted By: Reddy45
I mean it is a GTR, but that's a good way to get the exact opposite of what they wanted by parking like that.

Exactly. Not only inconsiderate, but really stupid. The best way to protect your car in a parking garage with its tight spaces is to park
far away from other cars even if it means a longer walk.

Originally Posted By: dishdude
Originally Posted By: AZjeff
It's a $100K car, he's allowed 2 spaces.

And when it gets keyed it's because of jealousy, not because the owner thinks the norms of public parking don't apply to them.

Exactly. Not fair he drives a GTR and I drive a RAV4. How can people who park like that not realize odds are far greater something bad will happen to their baby?

I'm surprised he doesn't keep a stack of pylons in his car to put around it every time he parks so people will know to be careful and give him all the room he needs haha

What do you call those little round things that you use to remove valve stems with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back