Rolex 24 Broadcast Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally! Live racing, if you can find it. Enjoy the first racing weekend of the year!

ROLEX 24 AT DAYTONA BROADCAST SCHEDULE

Thursday, Jan. 25:

Qualifying, 3:45 p.m EST, imsa.tv

Friday, Jan. 26:

BMW Endurance Challenge, 12:50 p.m. EST, imsa.tv

Saturday, Jan. 27:

Rolex 24, 2 p.m.-5 p.m. EST, Fox

2:30 p.m.-11:55 p.m. EST, imsa.tv

5 p.m.-10 p.m. EST, Fox Sports 2

10 p.m.-11 p.m EST, Fox Sports Go

11 p.m.-1 a.m. EST, Fox Sports 1

Sunday, Jan. 28:

12:05 a.m.-2:40 p.m. EST, imsa.tv

1 a.m.-8 a.m. EST, Fox Sports Go

8 a.m.-10:30 a.m. EST, Fox Sports 2

10:30 a.m.-1 p.m. EST, Fox Sports Go

10:30 a.m.-3 p.m. EST, Fox Sports 1

smile.gif

Wayne Taylor racing is attempting to defend its Rolex 24 title from last year. Their Cadillac is on the pole for this weekends Rolex 24 and I’ m hoping they win it again.

I'll be there in person for the first time! Can't wait to see a Rolex live, taking my 9 year old son with me for his first ever of this style race also.

I missed what happened to the #58 911 on the warm-up lap. Looks like the car got hit on both ends.

BTW anyone with Sirius XM, I was listening to the pre-race on 138.

He pulled a ‘Roberto’.hehe.

Ok, I was trying to avoid this post but Fox sucks. I’m paying Comcast $200/mon and they even added FS2. You would think between FOX, FS1 and FS2 one could follow the entire race. But NO, I’m up at 0400 and I have to wait until 0800 to get any racing because they’ve got it on some virtual network that is impossible to access.

Bush League. IMSA needs to step in and demand more consistent coverage.

Originally Posted By: Indydriver
What weight Mobil1 do you suppose those Corvettes are running?

0W50, they have showed it on previous broadcasts.

Originally Posted By: Indydriver
He pulled a ‘Roberto’.hehe.

Ok, I was trying to avoid this post but Fox sucks. I’m paying Comcast $200/mon and they even added FS2. You would think between FOX, FS1 and FS2 one could follow the entire race. But NO, I’m up at 0400 and I have to wait until 0800 to get any racing because they’ve got it on some virtual network that is impossible to access.

Bush League. IMSA needs to step in and demand more consistent coverage.

I was in the same boat until I installed the Fox Sports Go app on my Fire Stick. Just need to authenticate it once installed; complete broadcast FTW. I'm hoping this continues all season.

The race was a mixed bag for me; more interesting than exciting. It went like a more classic endurance race where drivers were respectful, minor contact was left alone, and yellows were used sparingly. Because of that, much of the field was allowed to separate limiting the battles that could take place.

We did learn is the Penske Acuras have pace to run with the Cadillacs so future races have the potential to be very good.

GTD managed to be pretty good all the way through with the lead cars staying close enough to make it interesting.

And then there's GTLM. If I was IMSA I'd slow the Fords. I was getting flashbacks to Le Mans in 2016 when it was given to Ford on a silver platter due to BoP (although this wasn't quite that bad).

Was nice for me to be able to watch streaming up here, legally. It seems there was no Canadian network (or American network ordinarily available from a Canadian provider) showing the race, so streaming from the IMSA site was available to me, and in high definition, to boot!

Originally Posted By: gofast182
The race was a mixed bag for me; more interesting than exciting. It went like a more classic endurance race where drivers were respectful, minor contact was left alone, and yellows were used sparingly. Because of that, much of the field was allowed to separate limiting the battles that could take place.

We did learn is the Penske Acuras have pace to run with the Cadillacs so future races have the potential to be very good.

GTD managed to be pretty good all the way through with the lead cars staying close enough to make it interesting.

And then there's GTLM. If I was IMSA I'd slow the Fords. I was getting flashbacks to Le Mans in 2016 when it was given to Ford on a silver platter due to BoP (although this wasn't quite that bad).

Why slow the Fords again? Because they beat the Corvettes for once!? Typical GM guy, ford wins lets handicap them so we can put the GM's back up front!

Does my sig. suggest I'm a GM guy, racin4ds? First, in the context of the entire Ford GT program you wouldn't be saying 'beat the Corvettes for once'. Second, I don't want anything handed to any team or driver and I'm fine with Ford winning but the disparity at Daytona (.5s/lap) was too big to ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back