The Greatest Showman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to herd the cats today, and do a family day without inclusions/incursions.

went to a Big W, to spend the credit card rewards dollars that expire in two weeks.

One of our semi regular (twice a year) places got turned into a BBQ joint mid last year
http://www.lionmajestic.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/BTown-Menu-7-Dec-2017.pdf

Then went to the flicks for the aforementioned movie.

Really really enjoyed it. I'm a bit of a "flawed hero" tragic.

Felt a lot like Moullin Rouge without the wormwood/absinthe.

Good to hear you liked it. I am a huge Hugh Jackman fan and am really wanting to see it, but I can wait until I'm able to rent it. She's wanting to see it in theatre with friends and that's fine by me..

I must confess, I am a bit of a shoot 'em up, explosions, fast cars etc. kind of guy though.

I'm game of thrones and Vikings...but have been Wolverine fan forever, and as a result Hugh Jackman, who I reckon is a really decent human being.

2016, I was in a work sponsored leadership programme with two of his highschool alumini as teachers/tutors/mentors Some seriously talented guys.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
... I'm a bit of a "flawed hero" tragic...

You might enjoy "Darkest Hour" (Winston Churchill flick). My wife wanted to see it, so off we went. We don't get to the movies much, but that one was good. It was a good complimentary movie to "Dunkirk", which we had seen last year.

Thanks for the idea.

I'm really hanging out for David Gemmell to make it to the big screen

Reading that menu made me hungry,now I'm starving!!
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back