Luber Finer PH2808 Oil Filter specs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings:

I contacted Luber Finer CS and requested "Specifications for Luber Finer oil filter PH2808." This application if for my vehicle in signature.

"Efficiency – 20 micron at 85% Minumium

Capacity - 4 grams minimum

Hydrostatic burst 300 psi minimum

Tech Hotline

Phone: 800-882-0890
"

Not impressed with efficency, but I appreciate Champion responding in a timely manner. I e-mailed Wix concerning the XP 5334 and they told me they only publish specs for their premium line. When I retorted that it is your premium line, they responded that they specs are not published for the public. That bad! Don't get me wrong Wix makes good filters, but I don't like their efficiency. But, I've "heard" that they XP filters are great for fuel dilution.

My mechanic holds Wix in high regard. I would still purchase Wix filters. But, I have a stash of Ultra XG9688.

Respectfully,

Pajero!

Whoa ... what are you doing posting performance spec facts. Don't you know most people don't care about them. J/K ... thanks for the info.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Pajero
I e-mailed Wix concerning the XP 5334 and they told me they only publish specs for their premium line. When I retorted that it is your premium line, they responded that they specs are not published for the public. That bad!

Some will not believe you, and that WIX doesn't know what they are talking about concerning their won filters because it's the janitor sitting in the Tech Dept office reading from a script or responding to emails by copy and pasting a script.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back