Maxx Oil Pro Max 0w-30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone used this oil yet? Any info on its performance? Not a bad price for 0w30, aside from M1 AFE 0w-30 from WalMart for under $25. Just wondering about this product.

Here is the link for it.

Maxx Oil Pro Max 0W-30 - Premium Synthetic Motor Oil - Not All Synthetics are the Same - 5 Quart https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076JJZ5YP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_.o6AAbDQRA5KJ

Description
Nothing works harder to keep your car, truck, van or SUV running smoothly than MaxxOil. As a premium engine oil producer, MaxxOil exceeds the toughest standards of Japanese, European and U.S. car builders and provides exceptional protection against engine wear under even the most extreme conditions. Being the favourite among motorsports enthusiasts, MaxxOil motor oil is ideal for drivers who demand the very best for their vehicles, be it truck, SUV or passenger vehicles because we focus only on engine oils. MaxxOil API licensed SN motor oil meets ILSAC GF-5 and Dexos 1 performance. Maxxoil offer wide section of viscosities includes: 0W-20, 0W-30, 0W-40, 5W-20, 5W-30, 5W-40, 5W-50 10W-30, and 10W-60 weights.

Yet another scam oil in that MaxxOil. According to their website it has... wait for it.... nano technology (and not just nano but nanoPLUS!) When I click on "About" I get a link to update my Adobe player haha. Omg.

So does the MaxxOil have any actual certifications whatsoever? I wasn't able to determine that between the tesimonials on the site and the redirects to spam/malware sites. Your comparison to Edge A3/B4 is ridiculous to be honest. Those are nowhere near the same oils. Instead of certs we get this instead:

Quote:
To get a good understanding, a proper appreciation of the many consumer benefits of MaxxOil NanoPLUS, it’s important to realise that product innovation doesn't happen overnight or by chance.

Rather, it is the outcome of a long process of hard work, late nights and early mornings, small breakthroughs, baby steps and sometimes a giant leap. Not just in the science behind it. But in the human dreams, imagination, creativity and curiosity that drives scientific progress, and what is being mentioned about here is of course the nano in NanoPLUS – a reference to nanotechnology.

It is to laugh. Is there any issue with just buying Castrol 0W-40 at Walmart and getting an oil with a plethora of real certifications for less money than the goofy oil?

Only thing I see is...

. MaxxOil API licensed SN motor oil meets ILSAC GF-5 and Dexos 1 performance. Maxxoil offer wide section of viscosities includes: 0W-20, 0W-30, 0W-40, 5W-20, 5W-30, 5W-40, 5W-50 10W-30, and 10W-60 weights.

Malaysian and usa Maxx Oil sites offering differrent ranges of oils .......
and in the case of similar viscosity grade offering different ACEA/API certifications ......
simply too fishy or inconsistent.
Malaysia
Usa

Originally Posted By: zeng
Malaysian and usa Maxx Oil sites offering differrent ranges of oils .......
and in the case of similar viscosity grade offering different ACEA/API certifications ......
simply too fishy or inconsistent.
Malaysia
Usa

Yeah big talk and fancy words.........

Originally Posted By: kschachn
Yet another scam oil in that MaxxOil. According to their website it has... wait for it.... nano technology (and not just nano but nanoPLUS!) When I click on "About" I get a link to update my Adobe player haha. Omg.

So does the MaxxOil have any actual certifications whatsoever? I wasn't able to determine that between the tesimonials on the site and the redirects to spam/malware sites. Your comparison to Edge A3/B4 is ridiculous to be honest. Those are nowhere near the same oils. Instead of certs we get this instead:

Quote:
To get a good understanding, a proper appreciation of the many consumer benefits of MaxxOil NanoPLUS, it’s important to realise that product innovation doesn't happen overnight or by chance.

Rather, it is the outcome of a long process of hard work, late nights and early mornings, small breakthroughs, baby steps and sometimes a giant leap. Not just in the science behind it. But in the human dreams, imagination, creativity and curiosity that drives scientific progress, and what is being mentioned about here is of course the nano in NanoPLUS – a reference to nanotechnology.

It is to laugh. Is there any issue with just buying Castrol 0W-40 at Walmart and getting an oil with a plethora of real certifications for less money than the goofy oil?

Yep. Why buy a well known brand when you can get this “Acme” product which is just as good. Their biggest selling point is that they use the word Max twice in the name so it really must be great stuff.

None of the prices you've posted are "good" by any sense, assuming you're in the USA.

Bought a bottle of 0w30 under $4 from Walmart for my snow blower and surprisingly it's a BMW LL-01 FE certified oil. I drive a Bimmer that requires LL-01 FE or LL-14+ FE although I have been running LL-01 oil...

Last edited:
No, it's not.

How often do we have to beat this poor dead horse?

Originally Posted By: how0425
Bought a bottle of 0w30 under $4 from Walmart for my snow blower and surprisingly it's a BMW LL-01 FE certified oil. I drive a Bimmer that requires LL-01 FE or LL-14+ FE although I have been running LL-01 oil...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back