Palmetto - CS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever have luck getting through to Palmetto State Armory's CS?

I ordered some ammo on the federal rebate, they shipped me a totally different SKU. Not happy right now!

That sucks. Looks like you are not going to get your rebate. They should give you a gift card for the rebate amount. Doubt they will though.

They can be hard to get a hold of.

Originally Posted By: bubbatime
That sucks. Looks like you are not going to get your rebate. They should give you a gift card for the rebate amount. Doubt they will though.

They can be hard to get a hold of.

Ok, I will ask them for a gift card if I can them to answer :-(

Patience is the key when calling PSA. I have been on hold as long as 20 minutes when calling them but they’re helpful and courteous once they answer the phone. It’s not the customer service dept fault for being under staffed.

Originally Posted By: stockrex

I ordered some ammo on the federal rebate, they shipped me a totally different SKU. Not happy right now!

No reason to get mad. Mistakes happen.

Their CS is top notch. Give them a call and they’ll make it right.

*Ive had good luck emailing them too.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: dlundblad

This exactly. I actually got the wrong ammo from them when I ordered a sale item. One call and they reshipped the correct stuff and sent an RMA from r the incorrect product. Quick, polite and efficient-no complains from me!

Originally Posted By: Balrog006
Originally Posted By: dlundblad

This exactly. I actually got the wrong ammo from them when I ordered a sale item. One call and they reshipped the correct stuff and sent an RMA from r the incorrect product. Quick, polite and efficient-no complains from me!

What number did ya call bro?
I called their number on the website and was on hold for 30 mins about 2 times and they auto disconnected the line. what the gritz.

If you miss the rebate deadline because of the screw up, I'd just return the ammo and tell them not to send the correct sku.

Originally Posted By: umungus1122
If you miss the rebate deadline because of the screw up, I'd just return the ammo and tell them not to send the correct sku.

I hear you bro, I am anxious to get this resolved.

I tried calling 2x, no dice, could not get through both times, 30 mins hold and then auto disconnect.
Sent email via website, no response, so sent another one today.

Originally Posted By: eyeofthetiger
Do you want me to go over there and band some heads together?

Lol, thanks for offer!
[I am sure they will pull [due to federal privacy laws we are unable to talk to you]

Originally Posted By: billt460
I'm starting to think whatever you save in dealing with this place, isn't worth all the aggravation, coupled with their slow motion shipping practices.

Shipping is beyond slow, it does not matter if you order guns, or ammo or anything else.

Originally Posted By: umungus1122

Most places have a no-returns policy on ammo.

Originally Posted By: billt460
I'm starting to think whatever you save in dealing with this place, isn't worth all the aggravation, coupled with their slow motion shipping practices.

Shipping is beyond slow, it does not matter if you order guns, or ammo or anything else.

That wasn’t my experience recently when I ordered some ammo. I felt that the processing & shipping times were acceptable if not blazingly fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back