Oil Smoother??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a big JDM import guy. I remember reading about RSR during 2000's. I'll just stick to using LM Ceratec or ask my buddy who works top fuel events for more AR9300 if he can still get it. Dont think this elixir smoother is anything unheard-of.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am as well, but I also grew up domestic...really I like em all.

I actually dyno'd tested RanUp when it first was buzzing around. Made .5whp on my yaris...or basically within the noise.

Back when I used to have somewhat disposable money and tested many things.

Is it safe to conclude that this "smoother" would be more effective on conventional oils?
Group III synthetics are said to have more uniform molecules as a result of their refinement.

Do the little bits "1/17 to 1/20 the size of oil molecules" in the product fall into place like Tetras?

Wow......just wow.
Quote:
The “Oil Smoother” is a powder type tuning item which is made of 1/17 to 1/20 of the size of oil molecule

Its particle sizes are fractions of the size of 10-50 carbon chain molecules?........I think not.

Quote:
Based on the governmental smog test and 10.15 Mode test, it is proved that the oil smoother reduces the CO2 by 1 % for every 1km driving.

So according to that, if you drive 100km, you reduce your CO2 output by 100%. A miracle in a can indeed.

Even better, once you exceed 100 km, you start to suck up carbon from the atmosphere.
wink.gif

Quote:
The “Oil Smoother” is a powder type tuning item which is made of 1/17 to 1/20 of the size of oil molecule. When added to the oil molecule, it immediately minimizes the friction between the molecules.

Crazy text here.

Why not try to minimize the Friction between rotating parts?

Oil molecules are inherently friction reducers in and of themselves.

And as Moto alluded, the powder particle size is nowhere near the the size of oil molecules.

Lastly, the product developer has developed a system where this product is causing molecular isomerization in situ. I want to invest immediately in this product.
crazy2.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back