Amazon Grocery Shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad is disabled. Im sure some of you know this. I am staying at his apartment for a few weeks until my uncle has finished the add on to his house. He usually buys groceries from Amazon with his prime account. Since Im here I can go buy what he needs at Walmart. Who else buys groceries on Amazon?

Not me. The prices are too high on a lot of things at this point like milk, bread...
Some Walmarts and other grocery stores have curbside delivery.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dgrocery&field-keywords=bread&rh=n%3A16310101%2Ck%3Abread

Sorry about your dad. For amazon, it helps if one has Prime and/or some things which are on special.

Else, many things can be bought cheap locally, at least for now.

Originally Posted By: skyactiv
Not me. The prices are too high on a lot of things at this point like milk, bread...
Some Walmarts and other grocery stores have curbside delivery.

Yep the Store I go to will deliver right to your door.

I'm in Arizona, my mother is in Pennsylvania in a small town. I send her boxes of foodstuffs from Amazon regularly to make sure she has staples and some variety in the house. Prices are what I see in our local W/M.

If he likes it and helps him feel independent I wouldn't interfere.

It is nice of you to offer to go to walmart for huge bundles of TP or paper towels etc.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
If he likes it and helps him feel independent I wouldn't interfere.

It is nice of you to offer to go to walmart for huge bundles of TP or paper towels etc.

My loving son is a lifesaver. He has been staying with me until the addition is complete. His uncle (My X's brother) is adding onto his 4 br, 2.5 bath home. In fact, my son will be moving into his new room probably next week, that his uncle just added on. He added 2 more bedrooms and another full bathroom. His uncle owns his own insurance company and coaches high school baseball and football. My son helps him when he needs him. I coached my son in baseball from age 4-13. He was on each team I coached back then.
So, my son came here and told me that he would help me in any way he could. Oh, he visits quite often, but it's so nice to have him here daily, even if it's for a short period of time. I usually order can goods, crackers, spaghetti sauce, etc., from AMAZON. I get all of my dairy products and such from Wal-Mart. But, I think I will be ordering from Wal-Mart in the future. Does anyone here order from Wal-Mart? Opinions, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back