Old Girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all,
So this girl I dated in school called & asked me if I could loan her $500 to help her pay her rent. And you know me always willing to help my friends & family out... I told her..."give me a minute let me check my account & I'll call u right back." Before I could check my account her brother calls & says, "Don’t give her any money because she's lying.” Her brother proceeds to tell me that she wants to use that $500 to get her boyfriend out of jail because she wants to be under the same roof with him for her birthday!!! I thought about it for a bit, but decided to go ahead & give her the $500. We all need help at times. So I called her back & said, "I got you."

A couple hours later, I got a call from Rapides Parish Jail and it was her. I said hello & she started screaming all kinds of nasty things & asking, “Why did you give me counterfeit money?!"

I replied: " so you & your boyfriend would be under the same roof for your birthday!!!"

lol.gif

Originally Posted By: FermeLaPorte
She deserved it

Yeah!

I get calls from my ex-wife from the jail. Let her rot!

Nice.
I can usually spot the ending of a joke, but that one kept me going all the way through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back