Wix Customer Service Efficiency/micron ratings

Hello,

So, I completed an on-line request, via Wix website for the micron/efficiency ratings for the XP 51334?

Response "Hi, Micron ratings are not listed for XP product, We only list micron ratings on our premium products."

Wow! Great customer service. I will stay with Fram Ultra/Amsoil filters.

Respectfully,

Pajero!

Originally Posted By: Pajero
Hello,

So, I completed an on-line request, via Wix website for the micron/efficiency ratings for the XP 51334?

Response "Hi, Micron ratings are not listed for XP product, We only list micron ratings on our premium products."

Respectfully,

Pajero!

When telling the truth can hurt your sales you simply don't tell.

lol.gif
... great response from WIX.

Yeah I received a similarly useless response from Wix when I asked them a question about their cabin air filter.

What I read is the contact has no idea what a Wix XP is. That's the danger of person to person contacts. Especially when contacts and phone call personell cost the companies a lot of money already, they don't hire research staff to answer.

Originally Posted By: i_hate_autofraud

That's crazy! XP are their premium filters! At least last time I checked!

Nope they're customer service stated previously the Wix standard and Napa Gold are their premium filter and that the XP are not.

Sounds like Purolator took over their customer service line, spewing total nonsensical garbage. Watch Wix quality descend into the M&H cesspool...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: goodtimes
What I read is the contact has no idea what a Wix XP is. That's the danger of person to person contacts. Especially when contacts and phone call personell cost the companies a lot of money already, they don't hire research staff to answer.

They apparently put the janitor on the phones when he's not emptying garbage cans ...
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: 901Memphis
Originally Posted By: i_hate_autofraud

That's crazy! XP are their premium filters! At least last time I checked!

Nope they're customer service stated previously the Wix standard and Napa Gold are their premium filter and that the XP are not.

That's weird, over here the Wix XP cost more then the regular Wix filter, they weigh more and are 'better' made inside, at least
last time I checked!

I buy the Wix XP based on build quality rather than efficiency. I figure if they went through all that trouble to build a filter that holds up as well as it does, it must be able to catch a couple of particles of dirt.

Pajero said:
Hello,

About 3 months ago,I asked about their XE filters which they call WIX XE (extra-efficiency)filters. They said they do not publish numbers.

Back