What is your eating style?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you eat all items on your plate in a certain order or eat one item at a time and move on to the next?

I eat in order: meat, potato, veggie, drink, repeat.

lol.gif
These questions get better every day.

No order. I like a combo of stuff on my fork at the same time.

Why did u participate but not answer the questions guys? Loosen up and enjoy the differences in human nature.

A colleague's wife will not prepare/plate up/eat anything where individual components are mixed together. Examples would be beef stew, tuna casserole, etc..

I've been called out for constantly moving my food around on the plate with my fork. I don't arrange things in rows or anything like that. I'll just move stuff around,like the carrots, then stab a few and eat them. Swirl the mashed potatoes to make a nice dam around the gravy, then take scoop. I also will turn the plate around to arrange the food for best eating efficiency. The meat and veggies will be at a particular location to best accommodate fork and knife use. Just little mannerisms. I'm o.k., you're o.k..

Cabin fever must be setting in. Does this stuff make up for binge television? I'm looking at new table saw blades......looked 3 hours yesterday on the net. Anyone have questions, LOL.

Originally Posted By: ZZman
Why did u participate but not answer the questions guys? Loosen up and enjoy the differences in human nature.

Is that an attempt to respond to Quattro Pete's question?

Last edited:
I make a combo out of at least 2 items, with every forkful. I slice everything up with my knife first, and then put it down unless I need to threaten one of the younguns.
smile.gif
Seriously at that point, I just use the fork and mix it up.

I had a pal who'd bat his food around the plate with quick swings of the fork as if he was looking to surprise salamanders hiding beneath.

A coworker mentioned that I eat some vegetable first. He then went into a mini-speech about how that was good for humans as it places fibers down the chute ahead of rougher meat.

Who knew I was "healthy eater"?

Originally Posted By: Whitewolf

Is that an attempt to respond to Quattro Pete's question?

That would be to anyone who made a post but didn't answer the question. Why even respond? Just ignore the post and move on. No biggie.

Rotate or skip around mostly. I'm not big on most veggies but I don't find them repulsive so I may eat all the green beans, etc. before moving on to the meat and other more tasty side.

Originally Posted By: car51
Originally Posted By: skyactiv
Whats next, how often do you and your significant other have coitus?

Yeah, what's next; boxers or briefs?
wink.gif

I’m a brief kinda guy

Rapidly, everything on the plate. 6 kids, granpa, Mum and Dad. I just heap everything together with a blob of condiment on the side. It all gets mixed together anyway. Wife is one of 9, with a mentally ill drunk of a father. She has some very touchy ways about food to this day. Bottom line, food is nourishment. Hunger is complicated by the baggage of custom and quirks. KISS

I usually have only one item in the plate and my plate is small. I eat 5-6 small meals a day. So for example:

Breakfast. One pack of Cream of Wheat instant.
Lunch. One frozen burrito beef and bean

Protein bar later

Supper. Cottage cheese and maybe rye crisp bread

Snacks. Peanuts.

I’m sure to throw the statistics off here so I’m a outlier.

I still think you must be an alien

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back