NFL Playoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: NormanBuntz
But Romo is good in the broadcast booth.

Better than good. Articulate, thinks ahead of the game, disagrees with calls and backs it up.

Unfortunately Patriots and the losers of the Superbowl.

Originally Posted By: AZjeff
Originally Posted By: NormanBuntz
But Romo is good in the broadcast booth.

Better than good. Articulate, thinks ahead of the game, disagrees with calls and backs it up.

Unfortunately Patriots and the losers of the Superbowl.

As good as Romo is, it makes me question why Sims and Dungy are so clueless and speak in such generalities and don't communicate any real-life experience. I love it when Romo says stuff like "with cover-2, look for the sideline pass, not the inside slant or post". Obviously, Sims and Dungy and Aikmen know this but why can't they say it?

As much as I hate the cowboy, I have to say that watching a game with Romo is like having an NFL QB in my living room helping me to understand what's going on at a higher level. And Romo is only going to get better.

Go EAGLES!!

Yes Romo is very good in the booth.
I just wish he had better talent around him when he played.
For a lot of years he was about all we had.
Never had a top defense.
He took a beating for a long time and got blamed for a lot of stuff.
I'm happy for him and I think he will be around a long time.
He is fun to listen to.

Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson
Who cares!

And yet here you are, posting in the thread to show how much you don't care.

ABTC!!!! (anyone but the chreatriots)

I firmly believe Belicheat cheated his way thru school, cheats on his wife, cheats on his diet.....

Originally Posted By: Barkleymut
ABTC!!!! (anyone but the chreatriots)

I firmly believe Belicheat cheated his way thru school, cheats on his wife, cheats on his diet.....

Life must be REALLY difficult for you.

No matter who ends up in the Superbowl, as long as it is a well played and close game, I will be happy.

^^ Some established football guy mentioned that half of Superb Owls have been lopsided affairs^^

In our households playoffs are great background for a gathering. The "Big Game" serves the same purpose but we ofter watch the "Puppy Bowl" for laughs.
Football can be so darn serious sometimes.

Patriots
23.gif
Eagles

Patriots Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back