Here is list of MT fluids with [email protected]
from 6.X to 9.5 cSt:NOTE: This list is only a “suggested” list of MTFs. It is not an endorsement of any one fluid, nor is it implied that any one fluid will cure problems in MTs that have design problems or those that have excessive wear. A.
MTL fluids are closest to a Kinematic Viscosity of 6.X [email protected]
(About the same viscosity as a Dexron VI) and SAE 70 or so are:
1. Castrol Syntrans FE 75W,
2. BMW (Pentosin) MTF-LT-3,
3. Honda MTII or MTF 2.
4. Ford FML-XT-11-QDC
5. Volvo Manual Transmission Fluid (6.4 cSt) [Recommended for: type M65 5-speed with 6-cyl. engine, M66, MTX75 and MMT6 and of the type M56, M58 and M59 from and including model year 1996. Meets Ford specification WSSM2C200-D2]B.
The next higher viscosity MTL would be the 7.0 to 7.6 [email protected]
versions [SAE 70W75] (About the same viscosity as the original DexronIII/Merc)
1. Royal Purple's Synchromax
2. Ravenol MTF-2
3. Honda MTF
4. VW part number G052512A2
5. GM Manual Transmission and Transfer Case Fluid
6. BMW (Pentosin MTF 2) MTF-LT-1, 2 ,3
7. Tutelo (Petronus, Italy, Product Code 1402)
8. Pentosin Pro Gear 70W75 (Australia)
9. Pentosin FFL-4
10. Redline Power Steering Fluid
11. RAVENOL STF C.
The next higher viscosity MTL group is in the 8.0 cSt to 8.9 cSt Range would be:
1. Castrol Syntrans V FE (8.0cSt)
2. Redline DCTF Dual Clutch Transmission Fluid (8.1 cSt)
3. The next higher viscosity would be BG Synchroshift II (8.2 cSt)
4. RAVENOL PSAD.
The next higher viscosity MTL group in the 9.0 to 9.5 cSt range is
1. Mopar Type MS-9417 MTL 9.0 cSt
2. Valvoline MTF Part Number 811095 9.2 cSt
3. Pennzoil Synchromesh 9.3 cSt
4. RAVENOL PSA 9.5 cSt
5. RAVENOL SSG 9.5 cSt