Year 2018 6 Best oil filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video was comple garbage ... Ezvid Wiki probably never heard of the Ultra or about media tearing on Bosch & Motorcraft filters.
lol.gif

Thanks for sharing, but I think I just wasted 3 minutes, 9 seconds of my life. I like the Fram Ultra filer as well but who is EZVid and what are their qualifications. Nice fancy software however.

SF

Last edited:
The Fram orange can shouldn't have been on the list at all -- neither should the Bosch (that's actually a Purolator). And they should've made the list either all spin-ons or all cartridges -- not both.

The best oil filter is the air filter. The second best oil filter are the ones that do not fail.

It's only January how do they know what filters may come up the next eleven months? Saying what will be best in the future is nonsense.

Originally Posted By: HosteenJorje
I know of an oil filter that "won't fail" but can't mention it by name for another eleven and a half months.

Let me guess ... does it start with D and end with O?
lol.gif

I know of an oil filter that "won't fail" but can't mention it by name for another eleven and a half months.
thankyou2.gif

Originally Posted By: CajunLariat
I think that when I pick a subject from the internet next time I will leave out computer animated British voices. And a better oil filter video.
If you look real close you can see the silicon anti drain valve in the picture of the new extra gaurd oil filter.
http://www.fram.com/products/consumer-products/oil-filters/fram-extra-guardsup-sup-oil-filter/

Looks like Fram just recently revamped and updated their entire website.

I see they don't show the ISO 4548-12 efficiency info for the Ultra anymore, but still do for the EG and TG.
21.gif
Sent a message via their website to ask why.

Originally Posted By: CT8
The best oil filter is the air filter. The second best oil filter are the ones that do not fail.

thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix

Let me guess ... does it start with D and end with O?
lol.gif

How'd you know ZeeO? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back