Progressive Insurance Service Centers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone here used a Progressive Insurance Service Center? I had to make a claim on my RAV4 due to a lawn care company's salt truck dumping salt/ gravel all over the interstate. Windshield is thoroughly pitted and I have numerous paint chips all over the bumper, hood and A frame pillars. I stopped by the one near my work and it seems like a pretty painless process- drop off my car, whoever is repairing it picks it up and drops it back off when it's done. I also pick up and drop off the rental at the same place. My dashcam recorded the entire event so (hopefully) I'll get my deductible back and I won't be found at fault for this mess. I tried to contact the lawn company (no response) and I did file a complaint with the State Patrol. Notice- video has a couple of swear words.

Sorry for the damage! I know exactly where you were driving. 35E and diffley it looks like?

Originally Posted By: 14Accent
Sorry for the damage! I know exactly where you were driving. 35E and diffley it looks like?

Yup, drive that stretch every day. And every day is an adventure...

Originally Posted By: road_rascal

Yup, drive that stretch every day. And every day is an adventure...

At least you can do 80 and the cops don't bat an eye!

At least you can do 80 and the cops don't bat an eye!

I-35E between 494 and County 11 is weird. People either drive 10 under or 10 over. 494 and 694 in the east metro everyone is going 75-80 even though the limit is 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back