Better pics and a vid of the new Ram. Me likey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My next door neighbor has a visitor that just got one. Dark grey with black wheels. It's very sharp!

Chrome grill version looks meh. They should have just kept the black grill version on the whole lineup. Chrome it for the luxury versions.

Nice looking truck, I like that tons better than the new Silverado.
Miss the cross hair grill though.

Is it just me or have others noticed that chrome, even though still rather subtle, is making a comeback?

Can't wait to see one of these in person. Of all the new truck pics I have seen from all the manu's, this is my favorite, by far, but maybe I'm biased?
whistle.gif

I hate the huge center console.. I wonder how much space someone tall or big would have in these? Im 6ft6 and im betting that dumb huge console would be the reason I wouldnt buy one. Make the console narrower and seats wider which in turn would provide more legroom.. Seems like every car company is doing the same with the huge center consoles.. a big and tall guy like myself cant catch a break!

Originally Posted By: Reddy45
The center console is so wide. How do people park these in their garages anymore?

I park my 07.5 quad cab long bed trucks by pulling in backwards until I ding the washing machine. Once that happens, I know I can close the garage door.

Originally Posted By: Rolla07
I hate the huge center console.. I wonder how much space someone tall or big would have in these? Im 6ft6 and im betting that dumb huge console would be the reason I wouldnt buy one. Make the console narrower and seats wider which in turn would provide more legroom.. Seems like every car company is doing the same with the huge center consoles.. a big and tall guy like myself cant catch a break!

Not as bad as it looks. Friend of mine is 6'3" and 390 lbs. and doubted my truck with its huge cc until he sat in it.

I'm less comfortable with the grille and lights. Kinda gross.

Such nice trucks but FCA quality lives on. My nutty Russian friend liked his leased 2016 but an abysmal touch screen and incessant check engine light he gladly turned it in and dropped $50k on a 2017 Tundra.

I hope they shake out their reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back