Japan false alarms it's citizens re NK missiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/16/asia/japan-false-missile-alarm-intl/index.html

Quote:
Japanese national broadcaster NHK issued an on-air apology Tuesday after issuing an alert incorrectly claiming that North Korea had launched a ballistic missile.

The message, received by phone users with the NHK app installed on their devices, read: "NHK news alert. North Korea likely to have launched missile. The government J alert: evacuate inside the building or underground. "
The broadcaster apologized for the error, adding "the news alert sent earlier about NK missile was a mistake. No government J alert was issued." The mistake was corrected within minutes.

OK, once is an accident, twice is starting to show a pattern...

Like I used to say

Not everything is a conspiracy...only the important stuff
45.gif

Originally Posted By: Virtus_Probi
It was really...GODZILLA!!!!

(or maybe Rodan if it was airborne)

...or Gamera??

I'm sure that their defenses have come a long way since the documantaries that I watched in the '70s...

Something doesn't smell right. Not buying into any sort of conspiracy theory but it wouldn't surprise me if NK actually launched missiles (not necessarily nuclear armed) and we shot them down and the warnings were a just in case it didn't work move.

Originally Posted By: Trav
Something doesn't smell right. Not buying into any sort of conspiracy theory but it wouldn't surprise me if NK actually launched missiles (not necessarily nuclear armed) and we shot them down and the warnings were a just in case it didn't work move.

Good thoughts Trav...so it's not just me who smells something fishy.

Originally Posted By: wemay
Originally Posted By: Virtus_Probi
It was really...GODZILLA!!!!

(or maybe Rodan if it was airborne)

...or Gamera??

All three!

Originally Posted By: Al
Originally Posted By: Alfred_B
They are prepping us for something. Not sure what...

Who is "They"?

the elves.

I am working nights now so this was the late night talk show topic. Their take is this is a live training exercise to see if the system works which in Hawaii it failed miserably.
I think if that's the case it's not good because you may get the boy that cried wolf scenario on second note though because they are now stating how much per caution they are taking now to garrantee a real one is a real one they may have everyone's attention.
The fact they are having a meeting about NK and China and Russia are not invited tells me they know they are supplying NK with missle technology and he is their little bad guy ( AK- Fall Guy).
Everybody thinks this guy is a nut but what if his brother being killed and his relatives all being killed, not by him but by another power to keep him a puppet and fall guy. My guess it's China because only they have that much power and that close off a relationship. They are saying the missles recovered having Ukraine similarities. That said Ukraine and Russia aren't the same and hate each other but no doubt the Russians are compromised by Ukraine sympathy supporters who if Ukraine is involved would leak.
I seriously don't think Russia and Putin are involved because Putin is like Trump and if he has a issue with it, he tells you direct. China I don't trust so much also may be why alot of aggression is aimed at Japan by NK is because of the bad blood between China and Japan and they are the puppet masters.

Telling everyone to get OUT all the junk stored in their Cold War 60's era bomb shelters and get them stocked NOW with some current supplies!

Originally Posted By: Shannow
I'm sure that their defenses have come a long way since the documantaries that I watched in the '70s...

I just discovered Johnny Sokko on weird scifi broadcast channel in the area and he is pretty much my hero now.

Good call by wemay on Gamera, he was my favorite as possibly the most ridiculous of the Japanese "star" monsters. There was the one that had a giant knife for a head, but I think he only showed up once (to try to chop Gamera in half).

Originally Posted By: Linctex

Telling everyone to get OUT all the junk stored in their Cold War 60's era bomb shelters and get them stocked NOW with some current supplies!

Cold war shelters would only have protected from the initial blast ...maybe..No one had a filtering systemn then and it is not practical now. The best defense is for everyone to have a tab of cyanide of a billet.

Originally Posted By: Linctex

That right there. Some very clever marketing, that's all.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Shannow

OK, once is an accident, twice is starting to show a pattern...

Like I used to say

Not everything is a conspiracy...only the important stuff
45.gif

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but this raises an eyebrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back