Deep freeze heading to deep South

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great news for us down here.
smile.gif

It's getting colder in the Deep South, you know, because that's exactly what you'd expect because it's been warmer recently in the Deep South. /end stupidity
smile.gif

Be glad you don't live in Indiana, where we have subzero weather, rainy spring days, intense heat in the summer, and cool fall breezes... all in the same week!

I like cold and snow, that's why I live in the mountains of Idaho. This winter is no fun. No snow, it's been in the 40's and sunny day after day. Supposed to be almost 50 degrees on Thursday. Send me snow.

Originally Posted By: sprite1741
I like cold and snow, that's why I live in the mountains of Idaho. This winter is no fun. No snow, it's been in the 40's and sunny day after day. Supposed to be almost 50 degrees on Thursday. Send me snow.

About 2" on the car this morning.
4" yesterday.

You can have it.

My kids would not agree ... (hot cocoa and friends borrowed sleds and snowboards)

You can have all of mine...I hate it! All it does is make driving a pita...give me summer!

And we're in the mountains near Cranbrook BC. Snow has been not bad but it comes and goes. Great snow up at the ski hill at Kimberley.

Where I live we go visit the snow, play around in it and then go home. The weather that comes with snow is too cold to consider living in it.

Originally Posted By: Snagglefoot
I checked the forecast for my favorite three indicator cities; Dallas, New Orleans and Macon Georgia. Not seeing any freezing weather coming. Is there supposed to be some?

It was 20*F outside Waco, TX this morning at my place. (SOUTH of Dallas, dude)

What do you mean by "Not seeing any freezing weather" ?!?!?!?!

There's still snow on the ground, right now as I type this at 2:44 in the afternoon!

We have another cold night coming here, around 0F.
It is forecast to hit 50F by the weekend, though.
One of the things you learn living in Ohio is that the weather varies widely over fairly short spans.
This is also the most winter we've seen since that of '14-'15.
The last couple have been pretty mild with no 0F mornings and very minimal snowfall.

Originally Posted By: Linctex
Originally Posted By: Snagglefoot
I checked the forecast for my favorite three indicator cities; Dallas, New Orleans and Macon Georgia. Not seeing any freezing weather coming. Is there supposed to be some?

It was 20*F outside Waco, TX this morning at my place. (SOUTH of Dallas, dude)

What do you mean by "Not seeing any freezing weather" ?!?!?!?!

There's still snow on the ground, right now as I type this at 2:44 in the afternoon!

Haha. I had the forecast toggled to degrees F by accident. Thought you were having a nice 20 C day . We’re metric up here. It’s warmer in Calgary than Waco. A bit of a flip flop. Stay warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back