How do you feel about clowns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
35.gif

I work with a bunch of them. Not the kind that put on costumes and makeup either. Guys that are highly paid, supposed to be professionals, and let their people and themselves make the same mistakes day after day. [censored]clowns!!

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Two cannibals are eating a clown. Suddenly, one says to the other:

- Does this taste funny to you?

They should have used cocoNUT oil for ....... Lubrification.

I liked clowns in the circus and so on, until they started advertising they creep others out. I guess I grew up trusting people not by outward appearance, and looking on the sunny side. So I liked clowns, in the circus type.

Not my bag. The Makeup is Not funny more at grotesque. Real clowns don't bother me; the dolls sitting in the bedroom do. I think they have the ability to harbor lost souls.

Originally Posted By: kschachn
You mean like the ones that post goofy questions to Bitog?

I guess if that's how you wanted to define clown

Originally Posted By: kschachn
You mean like the ones that post goofy questions to Bitog?
+1

They weren't creepy until people started pointing out that they are creepy.

I remember going to Barnum and Bailey(?) Circuses as a kid and not being scared of them at the time.

Originally Posted By: Reddy45
They weren't creepy until people started pointing out that they are creepy.

I remember going to Barnum and Bailey(?) Circuses as a kid and not being scared of them at the time.

They aren't creepy when they are at the circus, a birthday party, an event, etc.

When there is a guy dressed in a clown suit walking around a dark neighborhood while he is as high as a kite, that is creepy.

The Youtubers wearing clown suits and pulling pranks on people have not helped this image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back