Interesting Jeep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a very interesting Jeep today. Unfortunately, I didn't get more than a 1-second look. At first, I thought it was a modified FX Cruiser. The front end was different from any Jeep I have ever seen. There was no telltale 7-slot grille, the lights were not round, could have been eyebrows. It was probably a four-door Wrangler with a slant back hardtop and a lot of body mods and acessories. Roof rack, lightbar, search lights, jerry cans. It looked very utilitarian and was sky blue with black fender flares that looked bolted on with lots of fasteners. The vehicle was equipped with oversized Geolanders. Unless this was a one-off, any ideas what aftermarket kit I saw?

I meant to say it looked a bit like an FJ Cruiser. It had definitely not just been cobbled together by someone. It had been professionally modified.

Type "heavily modified jeep wrangler" into Google. Click images. There are thousands of different mods done to Jeeps.

Originally Posted By: Blkstanger
Type "heavily modified jeep wrangler" into Google. Click images. There are thousands of different mods done to Jeeps.

Yepp, could not tell from OP's description. Just too vague to land a match.

Jeep and Toyota have some of the largest (if not the largest) aftermarket off-road support.

Sounds completely custom, unless the owner posted pictures of it you'll never find another like it.

Yeah nothing screams I really wish they still made hummers like an angry brow jeep.

Originally Posted By: Blkstanger

I could have asked on a Jeep forum for a few quick suggestions but I thought some people here might enjoy taking a stab at it. I figured among the thousands of rando members there would be a few Jeepheads. The assumption I didn’t peruse Google is incorrect. Based on that search, the closest Jeep I can find is a Wrangler modified by Custom Earth. It has the same style fender flares. The grille did not have slots.

http://www.customjeeps.com/web/wp-conten...tom-800x490.jpg

The Jeep I saw had a Slant back similar to this one:

https://cdn.rubitrux.com/media/catalog/p...roof-rack_2.jpg

Anyway very cool vehicle. Never before seen it, but maybe it will be parked there again and I might get a chance to find out what exactly it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back