Parts Master filter C&P

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is off my daughter’s 05 Camry 4 cyl, 125k miles on car, 5k miles on filter, had super s 10w30 syn blend in it. Replaced w 2 qts penz HM dino 5w20 and 2.5 qts penz dino 10w30 and the same oil filter. I bought a bunch of this brand filter from Rock auto for less than $2 ea and I really like this filter a lot. I change my oil every 5k miles so don’t know how they are past that but these are solid.

Looks good, thanks for c&p
wink.gif

Is there any country of origin listed on the can? Parts master filters used to be Wix but they've recently outsourced to a Chinese manufacturer to the best of my knowledge. The Combo valve looks like a wix but the center tube looks Chinese. Either way the filter looks great.

Originally Posted By: FlyNavyP3
Is there any country of origin listed on the can? Parts master filters used to be Wix but they've recently outsourced to a Chinese manufacturer to the best of my knowledge. The Combo valve looks like a wix but the center tube looks Chinese. Either way the filter looks great.

Luke, majority of ones I've cut that were on dads HEMI RAM are Made in U.S.A

These parts master filters 67145 that I have were made by Affinia, Gastonia NC (Mann Hummel / WIX), box says assembled in USA

Originally Posted By: barkingspider
These parts master filters 67145 that I have were made by Affinia, Gastonia NC (Mann Hummel / WIX), box says assembled in USA

Nice filter score on Rock Auto! Looks great!

Originally Posted By: Kira
Why do you "really like this filter"? ....just the level of construction detail?

Don't get me wrong, I hope they're the cat's meow.

Cause wix makes it
smile.gif

That good enough reason for ya
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: TinyVoices
Looks the same as a Supertech.

Made by Wix/Affinia

Originally Posted By: barkingspider

The info seems to coincide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back