Wagner Airless Spray Gun Users pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are much better off with the units Rand mentioned above, or a Titan Airless Sprayer as another choice. The Wagner unit is hit or miss at best, and can easily leave you disappointed or looking for a something better, or worse, something to finish halfway through the project.

I have a Wagner sprayer, garbage, and their warranty support stinks. Never get one again. I like the Graco Rand mentioned.

If you don't check out Harbor Freight you could be wasting a lot of money.

I did the expensive route the first time I painted the whole interior of my home.

The second time I did the HF route and the results were the same for about half the price.

There may be differences for sure but don't get caught up in useless details that won't affect the quality of the finished work. And believe me, I'm really picky when it comes to the finished product.

Originally Posted By: JLawrence08648
I have a Wagner sprayer, garbage, and their warranty support stinks. Never get one again. I like the Graco Rand mentioned.

Me too . It will spray only the most watered down paint possible. Then it’s as slow as a welfare bum looking for work ......and about as useless. I use it once in a while to supplement an irregular surface like pipes ect but even there it’s pitiful. To do a whole ceiling in o e room would take 6-8 hours , forget it.

One of the first sprayers I bought was a Graco, I believe it was in 1988. I've bought about 20 sprayers over the years, with one exception they were all Graco. One was a Titan, enough said about that !

Still have the 390 and it runs like a champ. Only repairs I have done over the years is packings, which is just maintenance. It is the only airless I kept when I retired, as it is all I ever will need for any retirement projects that may pop up.

I don't believe you will regret buying a Graco.

Originally Posted by mrjohnsmitt
One of the first sprayers I bought was a Graco, I believe it was in 1988. I've bought about 20 sprayers over the years, with one exception they were all Graco. One was a Titan, enough said about that !

Still have the 390 and it runs like a champ. Only repairs I have done over the years is packings, which is just maintenance. It is the only airless I kept when I retired, as it is all I ever will need for any retirement projects that may pop up.

I don't believe you will regret buying a Graco.

A 390 is a serious little machine. A always kept one around when I was in the painting business. It beats dragging out a 7900 to shoot a door/etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back