Yeti Coffee Cup Holder Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my '98 LS400, the cup holders are too small to hold my Christmas present Yeti Coffee mug. I'm gonna keep this car and I'm gonna keep the Yeti and I'm gonna keep on drinking coffee on my daily commute. I really don't like wedging the Yeti between my legs near my [censored] and testicles. Especially when I first leave out in the morning with a full Yeti of piping hot coffee.

Do they make something for a Grandpa that I could use? It doesn't have to be pleasing to the eye, merely functional. I've already spilled coffee twice since Christmas. Coffee really stains carpet and floor mats.

I guess I would like it to sorta "fit" in my LS400.

YOU R DA MAN!

01.gif

Amazon prime is my friend!

Thank you!

Oops, the adapter didn't work. In my LS400, the arm rest is to close to the cupholders. I need to use the smallest ring on the cup holder but it needs to be extended by several inches up so the big part my Yeti fits in will be above the arm rest cushion. Any other ideas?

Originally Posted By: Gebo
Oops, the adapter didn't work. In my LS400, the arm rest is to close to the cupholders. I need to use the smallest ring on the cup holder but it needs to be extended by several inches up so the big part my Yeti fits in will be above the arm rest cushion. Any other ideas?
Make one out of black PVC pipe. Smaller plastic 3" pipe (or whatever the measurement is) and a reducer stuck on it that's bigger.

Like this:

Well, this way i could make a longer piece of tube that would fit directly in the cup holder.... yeah, this may be the ticket. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back