Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you rarely go to WOT , I am guessing the OEM filter is just fine .

If I had to guess , I would guess it is something made to sell .

Originally Posted By: Kira
I'd bet that nobody is even passingly familiar with this item.

Looks to me to be one of the more ultimate high school boy toy items ever.

+1 vote for this descriptive description.

Quote:
which naturally feeds the engine 3x more air than the conventional air intake system.

laugh.gif

Don't waste your money.

Last edited:
Wow, anything that has a "Turbo Velocity Stack" that results in "Air Fusion" must do something, right? They wouldn't give names like that out for things that don't do anything, would they?

Plus it's $313.65, no one would charge that much for something that isn't super effective, right?

Originally Posted By: kschachn
Wow, anything that has a "Turbo Velocity Stack" that results in "Air Fusion" must do something, right? They wouldn't give names like that out for things that don't do anything, would they?

Plus it's $313.65, no one would charge that much for something that isn't super effective, right?

I agree.

But i also used K&N panel filters for two decades...
crazy2.gif

I'd pass. If you want sound, you can get it a lot cheaper than that. I have an eBay intake on my Civic I paid $30 for and another $30 for an AEM dryflow. The stock airbox in that car is literally bigger than the entire engine and you have to remove it to get to a lot of things in the engine bay. I won't be adding one to my other vehicles.

You'd better purchase one right away. This manufacturer with its extensive engineering staff and testing facilities have discovered something that the thousands of engineers from all the major manufacturers have missed. This is amazing because all the majors spend millions and millions of dollars designing their engine packages and getting them certified in many different jurisdictions. Then they have to face the advertising wars and the introductions and testing by anyone with a YouTube site. They had to chase every mpg and ever hp and every ounce of torque possible. Then along comes this hole-in-the-wall company and one-ups them. Imagine that.

Originally Posted By: LeakySeals
Maybe it does do something. Shapes the air somehow.

Love the propane torch graphics. At $30 its a joke at $300 its crazy, open the window and throw the money out.

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
You'd better purchase one right away. This manufacturer with its extensive engineering staff and testing facilities have discovered something that the thousands of engineers from all the major manufacturers have missed. This is amazing because all the majors spend millions and millions of dollars designing their engine packages and getting them certified in many different jurisdictions. Then they have to face the advertising wars and the introductions and testing by anyone with a YouTube site. They had to chase every mpg and ever hp and every ounce of torque possible. Then along comes this hole-in-the-wall company and one-ups them. Imagine that.

With 3X more air going into the engine, it'll also put turbocharger and supercharger manufacturers out of business. Imagine what you could do if you installed two of them in series!

Originally Posted By: Kestas
Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack

With 3X more air going into the engine, it'll also put turbocharger and supercharger manufacturers out of business. Imagine what you could do if you installed two of them in series!

But why would you do that they would only become more efficient half as fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back