Attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life happens. Attitudes happen to all of us, we are human. That don't make it right, but its part of us. The most important thing is to recognize it when it happens and put it aside and move on to a better place. Looks like you already did.
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: gfh77665
Life happens. Attitudes happen to all of us, we are human. That don't make it right, but its part of us. The most important thing is to recognize it when it happens and put it aside and move on to a better place. Looks like you already did.
thumbsup2.gif

Agreed.

Life is 10% of what happens to us, and 90% how we react to it. The only thing we can change is our attitude.

Originally Posted By: LoneRanger
I've had one lately, sorry. No excuse.
Ti's the season. I'm sure the weather hasn't helped either. The sun is setting a little later every day and I'm planning on going on a short ride later. Calling for upper 50's here this afternoon.

Short cold days and less sun make people crabby. I don't like it because normally I am not crabby, but when I am, someone sees it and judges me for it. Only have the present to live in and future to change. Easy to say.
laugh.gif

People have said in the past, that I have a serious 'attitude problem'.

Which is not true. I find that giving people some serious attitude comes quite easily to me and not at all problematic....

Originally Posted By: ThankYouma
Originally Posted By: gfh77665
thumbsup2.gif

Agreed.

Life is 10% of what happens to us, and 90% how we react to it. The only thing we can change is our attitude.
Basis of Cognitive/Behavior therapy. Therapy that does not address what is going wrong in the here and now is NOT beneficial. Beware of John Bradshaw, Toxic Shame therapists.

Originally Posted By: SonofJoe

Which is not true. I find that giving people some serious attitude comes quite easily to me and not at all problematic....
Yeah yeah, BTDT, got the Tee shirt. Being the meanest SOB in the valley gets tiresome after a while. "lighten up Francis" turn that frown upside down.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: andyd

Yeah yeah, BTDT, got the Tee shirt. Being the meanest SOB in the valley gets tiresome after a while. "lighten up Francis" turn that frown upside down.
grin2.gif

You mean like Leroy Brown?
smile.gif

The outer banks of NC has those trendy oval plastic stickers with 'OBX' printed on them. I've seen several on vehicles that read 'SOBX'. I should probably get one of the latter for my truck....
whistle.gif

Originally Posted By: bullwinkle
I like the t-shirt that says "51% angel, 49% (donkey synonym)hole-want to push your luck?"!

Instant A Hole just add alcohol.

Originally Posted By: ThankYouma
Originally Posted By: andyd

grin2.gif

You mean like Leroy Brown?
smile.gif

Even Leroy Brown knew that you don't mess around with Jim (or Slim).

I work with a guy that is always exclaiming how "awesome" his day is. Everything for him is "excellent" or "amazing".

Just once, I'd like to throw a wet blanket over him.

Unfortunately, bad attitudes are contagious.

I try to be nice first, usually. There's enough time to change that if needed.

At my age, my attitude is, well, made it another day. Not too bad.
thumbsup2.gif

I'm pretty much looking forward to the next day. I never know when something interesting will happen. Want to be ready, don't want to miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back