New sub forum idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall, Why dont we have a sub forum for houses, garages, shops and the like? Maybe im retarded, but i think it would be awesome to see others ideas with what they have done with their garage or shop or house or whatever. I think it would be cool. Thoughts and do-ability?

Originally Posted By: PeterPolyol
How about a Battery subforum?? Not much place to discuss batteries right now

I agree, I really had to dig and search to find info on batteries.

Maybe a batteries, charging, and lighting section? I know lighting has its own already.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: doitmyself
There is already another forum for those of us with garage OCD: https://www.garagejournal.com/forum/

I get frustrated there when I see people with nicer floors in their garage than I have in my home.

Righteous, didnt know this existed.
thumbsup2.gif

A jobs board for posting open positions at your employer.

Various BITOG members always looking for work.

Sometimes I post open positions needing to be filled.

Originally Posted By: ChevyMan93
Yall, Why dont we have a sub forum for houses, garages, shops and the like? Maybe im retarded, but i think it would be awesome to see others ideas with what they have done with their garage or shop or house or whatever. I think it would be cool. Thoughts and do-ability?
]
I agree. There seems to be a topic on everything else too.

Originally Posted By: dan_erickson
People made fun of my garage for being to nice. It looks like a living room that I park my car in. TV and all.

LOL, what, your not supposed to have a your old 42 or 50 inch flat screen and satalite box, stereo, and wood stove out there? Where else is it going to go?

How about a “Ticking GM V8” sub forum? Ticking GM V8s seem to be a very popular item.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back