Black Sheep of the Car family

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give you the Aston Martin Lagonda as a starter.

1986_Aston_Martin_Lagonda_%289014216671%29.jpg

Hay hay, The 82 citation was my high school ride. My friends called it tha turtle because it had the profile of one. Must have been a popular name for it because i saw one painted with a. Green hood and brown body with scales on it. Lol!

The one in he picture looks better with the dented hood and grill. The drivers side of the grill has a mean look to it.
smile.gif

Oh and mine was a 4 door but it had a V6 in it. It wasnt a street racer but it was no slouch either. Would easily outrun the 1990 4speed i4 nissan sentra that replaced it

Last edited:
Any 80's era Audi 4000 Quattro. It was a self-propelled open electrical circuit combined with miscellaneous short circuits including a self-destructing fuse block and a fuel pump rated at several gallons of fuel between failures. It was also related to the unintended accelerating 5000 Quattro. These cars almost sank the Audi ship and wiped out numerous dealers everywhere. It was a very nice driving and handling family of cars going down the express lane to [censored]. If Audi was not able to reinvent itself and start producing real cars they would certainly not exist, today.

Originally Posted By: Garak
The ironic part was it would be least likely to be able to exceed the speed limit among the Chevy lineup, with the possible exception of the Chevette.
wink.gif

But it could get a citation for driving too slowly.
smile.gif

Hey I had 2 Citations. Both 4cy/5mt, the first one got totalled by a drunk. I always thought if Chevy had put them together better it would have been a great car for the time. The totaled one was an X/11, appearance package only. A buddy had a later X/11 with the 6cy/5mt and it was a much better car.

Originally Posted By: SubieRubyRoo
Chevy Citation... why would you name a car that invites more tickets from police?

Had something similar to that in high school, an 80 Olds Omega blue 2 door. Friend had a blue Buick Skylark with the 6 cyl which had much better power. But the 4cyl in the Omega was very reliable. The Iron Duke.
smile.gif

The Lamborghini Miura was a weird looking one, though it wasn't their least performance oriented model:
RMMonterey2013_129_Lamborghini_1969_Miura%20P400S_Coupe_4262.jpg

And then there was the Ferrari Dino....
1978-ferrari-dino-1476934797246-1000x667.jpg

Friend of mine (RIP) had a Citation. He hated that car. He would leave the keys in the ignition, windows open and the doors unlocked and park it in bad parts of town in the hope it would get stolen. No one would steal it.

Was that the car with the radio mounted sideways?

Then there were the Tupperware vehicles:

The Honda Element:
865440E4-CC05-4C36-9984-1106FC786400_1.jpg

The Pontiac Aztek:
USB10POS011A0101.jpg

The Chevrolet Avalanche:
2002_chevrolet_avalanche_crew-cab-pickup_1500_rq_oem_2_500.jpg

Oooh ooo ooh. A guy down the street from my parents had one of those. I was in love with the styling and thought it was the coolest thing I'd ever seen. The reliability was abysmal however, and it cost an arm and a leg to repair. One day I no longer saw it in the garage or on the driveway so he must have gotten rid of it somewhere or somehow.

Originally Posted By: NGRhodes
I give you the Aston Martin Lagonda as a starter.

1986_Aston_Martin_Lagonda_%289014216671%29.jpg

Originally Posted By: KGMtech
Fiat 500 - or any Fiat available in North America today.

Some of the Fiats available outside of North America don't look any better.
smile.gif

fiat-multipla_649_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back