Status
Not open for further replies.
OK,
since this is BITOG....
This is the last one .
grin.gif
crackmeup2.gif
lol.gif

Back when I was a teenager, CRACKED was a comedy comic book in competition to MAD magazine.

Mad was typically funnier...CRACKED was more in the realms of sarcastic cutting humour.

These are awesome! Just subscribed.

I've laughed so much my stomach hurts
laugh.gif

"You're really cranky when you haven't had your coffee, ya know that" ......

Hahahaha, very funny video!

In other news: In the CAIDE study, coffee drinking of 3-5 cups per day at midlife was associated with a decreased risk of dementia/AD by about 65% at late-life. Some studies show even more benefit.

Last edited:
Fun to watch, as I sit here with my second cup of coffee.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Back when I was a teenager, CRACKED was a comedy comic book in competition to MAD magazine.

Mad was typically funnier...CRACKED was more in the realms of sarcastic cutting humour.

Cracked was generally edgier than MAD...I agree with your assessment that the latter was typically funnier.
I do still remember when Cracked lampooned "The Shining" and they had Jack refusing to "correct" his family at Grady's request because his parents taught him that was not polite to contradict others. When Grady said, "NO, I mean chop them to bits with an axe!", Jack replied, "Oh, THAT I can do!!" Still cracks me up...
There was also another similar mag on the stands in the US when I was a kid called Crazy, don't remember liking that one too much.

I can also still remember being in third grade and my teacher asking me to come to a meeting with other teachers from our school...she asked me a series of questions about contemporary politics (lots of Watergate) and I'm pretty sure I answered all of the reasonably. She then asked me to tell the room how I knew these things, and I told everybody that it was from reading MAD magazine. My teacher was in favor of using it to help kids get interested in current events...think she got shot down.

*sips large cup of coffee*
I throughly enjoy drinking my black coffee on a daily basis. I am likely addicted, but I feel that it is a far healthier than other "psychoactive drugs" such as Adderall or Ritalin. A majority of my family members are addicted to Coke. Not the stuff that my dad snorts, but rather the stuff in the red can. Coffee has little to no calories, fat, carbs, or sugar in comparison to the little red can. However, this video has enlightened me to look into the products I am buying and see just what bad conditions their workers endure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back