Hello can help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys, I speak of Brazil, I would like to know with friends if the peak oil is good, I am to change the oil and I came up this peak, Valvoline and total, I wonder if the peak is equivalent to cited? Thank you all

Exactly, I wanted to know if I can trust this peak, because here in Brazil it is new, already the Valvoline, total, Pentosin, Motul are old, so I want to know if the peak is good

Any chance you could post a photo of that oil to see if it's the same Peak oil that's sold in the states?

It's a good oil but probably not as good as a Valvoline or Total. How many miles do you plan on using it for? How much driving is highway and how much is city driving?

It will be use in the city, there is traffic, I usually change to each 7500km, if it is severe use to 5000km

I also need to change the oil of the exchange automatic and I have 3 options, the Peak, Valvoline and Pentosin

Last edited:
If the price of all were the same, I would choose Pentosin first, then Valvoline, then Peak. If you get a good price on the Peak, it will work well for your oil change frequency.

Originally Posted By: Lostempire
What about the automatic exchange? I wonder if peak can resist the same as everyone else?

automatic exchange? Tranny

Originally Posted By: Lostempire
What about the automatic exchange? I wonder if peak can resist the same as everyone else?

I have had good results with Valvoline ATF. I do not know about the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back