Sorry for getting the OPG thread locked down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

irv

Likely my mentioning of the gov't did it, so sorry overkill and others for doing that. I forgot about the strict rules around here and should have known better.

Imo, it's likely just as well anyways as I personally don't think the thread could have continued on truthfully without mentioning the real reason why things are such a mess in this Province without mentioning the current Gov't running it.

Originally Posted By: skyactiv
I forgive you

Thanks. I feel a lot better now!
grin2.gif

Well it didn't seem overly political to me... More like how's a public utility supposed to operate? Dunno ...

I've seen the odd reply of mine disappear into the haze here and there by mentioning a gov't desire or function ... But, seems we can bash on EPA and CARB all we want, so at least there's that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: BrocLuno
Well it didn't seem overly political to me

Yeah same here. I really had to read between the lines to see the politics.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm

I quoted Hemingway on cats once and it was "disappeared", so I think he got off lightly.

Might have trouble next time he's in an airport, though.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm

It can be puzzling as to who/what/why the LT redline arrives … but where I come back to earth is just trying to spend 5 minutes in an “exchange of ideas” on some “news” site … and the trolls/hacks come after you like you fell into a piranha infested river …

Well it didn't seem overly political to me...

Agreed.

I don't think it was locked for very good reasons.

I now return to my copy of "Atlas Shrugged" ......

But, seems we can bash on EPA and CARB all we want, so at least there's that
laugh.gif

Yep.

I can't understand how banning an "adjustable carb" on an OPE is going to "Save emissions" but having to buy new ones to replace the bad one saves the planet.... somehow?!?

Didnt know Canadian politics counted. The topic is likely to become political though based on the reasoning of why things are the way they are in Ontario. I will stop there. Informative though about OPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back