Happy New Year and sincere thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZjeff

$50 Site Donor 2023
To the site owners who keep it clean and civil in spite of our best efforts. Your diligence and even handed dealing of enforcing your ideals is truly appreciated. It's a great place to visit, thank you.

And to all you oil nerds who share knowledge, experience, opinion, and plain old Bee esS. Best wishes and thanks for all the interesting reading. I learn stuff, disagree with stuff, and think about stuff I see here.

Back at ya, Jeff
56.gif

Very, very well stated AZjeff.

When you making waffles again??

And Happy New Year to you man. What you said in your post was just spot on.

Happy New Year to everyone. I hope 2018 is all you hope for.
Thank you for your comments about the site. It takes everyone to make it the site a success.

Helen

Originally Posted By: bbhero
Very, very well stated AZjeff.

When you making waffles again??

And Happy New Year to you man. What you said in your post was just spot on.

You, sir, seem to be obsessed with waffles! We made waffles last week and were out of the little wild blueberries and had to use the larger tame ones. Still good. If you want to try an amazing waffle recipe check out Michael Symon's (one of those Iron Chef guys) overnight recipe. http://abc.go.com/shows/the-chew/recipes/overnight-waffles-michael-symon

Happy New Year to the fine folks at BITOG!

I am really enjoying all of the really fine conversations on the forums. I am grateful to have learned so much and seeing such a great community.help each other.

BITOG has a very high signal to noise ratio and many fine participants. A rare jewel on the World Wide Web. Very diverse too.

I joined less than a year ago, but look forward to many more years with BITOG.

Good wishes to you all for the New Year.
That's what I meant for those that didn't see my typo!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back