Well, BROWNS made history(bad history that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply amazed that Browns talent couldn’t even beat Steelers.

Whole organization ought to be ashamed. To think, some “people” are going to throw them a parade too. What a joke

For a once proud NFL franchise, it's a shame. But the owner and the team's front office have to take the hit here. That front office has been a revolving door for 5-6 years.

The current head coach should have gotten more out of the players, but the blame goes to the clueless owner and his front office picks. Oh yea, that Johnny Manziel fiasco was a real beauty too.

Yeah, manziel was nothing but a punk. Kinda glad Carson Wentz went to Eagles
smile.gif

"Simply amazed that Browns talent couldn’t even beat Steelers."
hate to clue you in, the Steelers are a good team.

I have never liked the Browns even though I'm an Ohioan.
I have a conspiracy the Browns owners really don't give a hoot and are waiting to sell
the team. It wouldn't surprise me if there is some sort of conspiracy wanting them to suck on purpose.
The new owners should bury the Browns name and come up with a new one.

I could have sworn, when they got the expansion charter for the "new" browns, that the city owned the team... Similar to Green Bay and the Packers...
Or some clause or such making moving the team out of Cleveland nigh on impossible....

I could be speaking from my backside as well... Never a football guy...

I think I saw online that the "perfect season" parade is back on this year...

Last edited:
Great, great post Triple Se7en.

It is the management of the Cleveland Browns that should be excused from their positions. This "franchise" has been grossly mismanaged for the past 10 plus years. This is the worst management of a professional sports team since the LA Clippers. The Clippers held this "title" for the over two decades.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en
Congrats on the Browns getting the #1 Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft. Be sure to select a new owner with that pick.

Happy New Year Car51

Happy New Year to you also
smile.gif

Bbhero: thanks for the info, I never knew that about the Clippers

I made it through the entire NFL season without watching a SINGLE GAME.
thumbsup2.gif

I exercised my right to turn up my nose at something I found to be hateful to my country.

I recall that Cleveland, like Indy in 2011, WANTED to be the worst in the league-they wanted the #1 draft pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back