Anyone heard of Jetzon Revenger A/T Tires?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a 1991 Silverado 1500 with 6 lug wheels. The front have Dunlop Rover Tires. The rear have Jetzon Revenger A/T tires. Anyone heard of these and kn ow how they perform?

Also, does anyone know how the Dunlop Rover perform? I remember being in an Xterra with the Dunlop Rover and that suv felt like it was on ice trying to stop in the rain.

Jetzon is a private label brand that was started by the Hoffman family in Montgomeryville PA in the 1960's or 1970's. In recent years it was sold to the Florida company that operates Tire Kingdom and Merchant's Tires, I believe. Expect it to perform like most other private label brands that are American made.

www.tbcbrands.com

Jetzon is a private brand owned by TBC corp which sells several brands including Sumitomo, Multi-Mile, Eldorado, Cordovan, Delta, Vanderbilt, Sailun, CrossWind, Harvest King and Power King. I read that jetzon was produced by Cooper.

Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
daughter judy, JANE his wife.....

lol.gif

And this tire’s unique selling point is that it folds down neatly into your briefcase when you get to work.

Originally Posted By: NormanBuntz
Jetzon is a private label brand that was started by the Hoffman family in Montgomeryville PA in the 1960's or 1970's. In recent years it was sold to the Florida company that operates Tire Kingdom and Merchant's Tires, I believe. Expect it to perform like most other private label brands that are American made.

www.tbcbrands.com

Are we sure Jetzon Tires are made in the US? I was under the impression that Vogue Tyre, a US company, were also made in the US. Turns out they are now made in China.

Originally Posted By: FordFocus
Jetzon is a private brand owned by TBC corp which sells several brands including Sumitomo, Multi-Mile, Eldorado, Cordovan, Delta, Vanderbilt, Sailun, CrossWind, Harvest King and Power King. I read that jetzon was produced by Cooper.

The tires I highighted above appear to be decent tires. Especially the Sailuns-get highly rated on the RV boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back