Do you ever get tired of watching Russians drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed a number that were not Russian. It's a bit addicting, but I have better things to do than watch others' misfortune.

Wow, I think a good number of them did not survive. Kind of hard to watch, but it gives a good idea of common mistakes. One is the guy going slow in front, making a sudden U turn.

Last edited:
Every once in a while I'll watch one, I think its a good reminder not to be in a hurry, and hopefully it helps me identify when things could go bad. Also it makes me glad impaired driving is relatively rare here...

Originally Posted By: donnyj08
Some of these are sad. At 11:14 its kinda funny that the girl gets hit by a car and then stands up and is worried about wiping of her pants...

Shock is a heckofa drug.

I watch dashcam videos on youtube religiously. I think it helps me see potential problems on the road*

There's alot of hilarious russian road videos on youtube once in a while i get bored and go on a binge watching spree lol

Originally Posted By: donnyj08
its kinda funny that the girl gets hit by a car and then stands up and is worried about wiping of her pants...

She's HOT!!
wink.gif
And tough too haha!!

A tip I got was to look on youtube for brazil motorcycle police chase
There's a lot of entertainment there too.

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack

Slow the speed down in settings on the video,,to .75 or .50, some folks are still driving to fast, but you can see more of whats going on when you slow down the video.

Originally Posted By: LotI
I’m always stunned at the speeds involved in some of those crashes, especially in winter.

^This, and it's not just a Russian thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back