Apple or Android?... What do you have...

Status
Not open for further replies.
iPhone, have a love and hate relationship with it...
laugh.gif

Sony Xperia X compact. 4.6" screen. I don't care for large phones. Not in a case. Runs Android 7.1.1 at the moment.

Presently, for the last few devices, iPhone. Prior to that, I had a number of android devices. Still have a few Android tablets for the kids, but all the phones in the house are presently iPhones.

Currently, iPhone 8+. Was an Apple user for years. Switched to Android in Nov 2016. Got so upset trying to work my pictures like I did on iPhone so I bought out my Android contract in Dec for $330 and went back to iPhone.

I just could never figure out how to get a picture from my Android to my iMac computers. Apple just makes it so darn easy. I really tired to break away and go android but it didn't work for me. iPads, iMacs, iPhones and all my family have iPhones and iPads as well.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
Presently, for the last few devices, iPhone. Prior to that, I had a number of android devices. Still have a few Android tablets for the kids, but all the phones in the house are presently iPhones.

I learned on a IPhone 4 so I phone is easy enough for me

I have used Android since Palm went belly up.

Currently running a rooted HTC One M9 on sprint. 195mbps down. Unlimited.
Free mobile hot-spot

I have and like my iMac.

Wife has had an iPhone for about 5 years and wants me to get one. So she can "find me". Noooooo

Sprint is only allowing a 2 year contract if phone is purchased through the apple store.

No Android peeps have a 2 yr contract, none.
I want a new Android but not sure what I can do right now.

Last edited:
Android on a Cat S60.

Used to use iPhone. Apple products are pretty, work well, and were reliable in my experience but are a pain the butt (and wallet) when they do break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back