NanoProMT Oil Stabilizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see what airplane manufacturers have "field tested and proven" the stuff.

Just remember, it doesn't say anyone used it in an engine. Could have been for door hinges for all anyone knows.

All chemicals can be unstable, and prone to oxidation, degradation, etc. For every 8 Celsius, those reactions double in rate. So if a parked car is at 20C, and under operation, the oil is 100C, do the math... Doubling per 8C

But at the same time, if the reaction is really, really slow, and already inhibited, the point is nil. Even cheap oils tend to be stable to degrading reactions if properly specified.

I saw this on TV somewhere, I guess I posted it as I can't believe additive companies still exist apart from actual blenders. The "Military and Race Tough" marketing shtick is very suspect also..

Originally Posted By: Marco620
Saw that junk at AZ down here in Emporia. Just by the way it was marketed it will be on clearance by December 1.

Your prediction has come true. I was at the local AutoZone and the remaining few bottles are marked $5 on the clearance shelf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back