Ruger announces pistol caliber carbine

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will sell like hot cakes in Cali. No “evil features” like a pistol grip. The blow-back system (short throw) and short cartridge is so it’ll all fit in front of the “wrist” in the traditional rifle stock config. Good thinking on Ruger’s part
laugh.gif

This is just a further engineering and marketing solution to the assault weapons bans in some states ... The populace will eat it up and mods will follow. This and a Glock will do some folks nicely in an urban environment. I'll bet they sell a million ...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: BrocLuno
This will sell like hot cakes in Cali. No “evil features” like a pistol grip. The blow-back system (short throw) and short cartridge is so it’ll all fit in front of the “wrist” in the traditional rifle stock config. Good thinking on Ruger’s part 😀

Mr. Broc,
I think it is about time to make that move. Others have done it, you can too!
smile.gif
You could have had a Colorado Christmas this year!
thankyou2.gif

Originally Posted By: bigj_16
I think it is about time to make that move. Others have done it, you can too! You could have had a Colorado Christmas this year!

Colorado is getting as bad as California, as more and more liberals flock there. They've already screwed up the whole Denver metro area. If you're going to move, do it right and come to Arizona. Best gun laws in the country!

Originally Posted By: billt460
I think it is about time to make that move. Others have done it, you can too! You could have had a Colorado Christmas this year!

Colorado is getting as bad as California, as more and more liberals flock there. They've already screwed up the whole Denver metro area. If you're going to move, do it right and come to Arizona. Best gun laws in the country!

You could make the same "liberal moving" argument about Arizona. Specifically Phoenix and Tucson.
13.gif

And, no one ever wrote Christmas songs about Arizona!

Last edited:
You could make the same liberal moving argument about Arizona. Specifically Phoenix and Tucson.

They've got a long way to go to catch Colorado. And it's not going to happen anytime soon. No magazine restrictions of any kind, and no permit required for concealed or open carry.

You could make the same liberal moving argument about Arizona. Specifically Phoenix and Tucson.

They've got a long way to go to catch Colorado. And it's not going to happen anytime soon. No magazine restrictions of any kind, and no permit required for concealed or open carry.

I notice you didn't mention anything about Christmas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbODSEP9m_A

Ruger had a rifle like that years ago! I am so gunned out that I can't imagine buying another.

Nice gun, and I'll get one. But I'll wait until after the second recall.
But then again ruger has the great customer service and decent turn around time. Ruger has been great to me. I will buy rugers without a second thought due to the service I have received in the past.

It reminds me in a way of the Winchester lever guns that are chambered in .357, .45, etc. This should become a very hot seller for Ruger.

Broc, Wyoming is the place to be. More cattle than people and there prefer it that way.

Originally Posted By: PimTac
Broc, Wyoming is the place to be. More cattle than people and there prefer it that way.

I don't disagree with that. Stay away from the eastern end, though. Blows too much.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back