Mr. Gunsngear YouTube Channel & Facebook Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure lots of y’all follow his YouTube channel. His Reviews are informative if a little dry. He focuses on ARs and AR accessories and add-ons as well as optics and handguns as well.

He’s ex-Military. Not sure which branch. And although he’s never come out and actually said it, I’m pretty sure he’s a commercial pilot, just from some of the clues I’ve picked up on from watching his channel and others where he’s been a guest.

I’ve also heard him mention BITOG on one of his videos.

But what’s caught my attention over the last few days is that he’s been posting some great deals on all kinds of parts, accessories and ammo on his FB Page.

Today he posted a deal on 5.56mm Green Tip - $.25/round when you buy 1200 rounds. That’s the best deal I’ve seen on M855 62g milsurp ammo.

Heck I just paid $.25/round for regular Federal American Eagle 55g .223 (from PSA)! I thought that was a pretty good deal (it was the cheapest at that time, a month or 2 ago).

Originally Posted By: john_pifer

Today he posted a deal on 5.56mm Green Tip - $.25/round when you buy 1200 rounds. That’s the best deal I’ve seen on M855 62g milsurp ammo. Heck I just paid $.25/round for regular Federal American Eagle 55g .223 (from PSA)! I thought that was a pretty good deal (it was the cheapest at that time, a month or 2 ago).

WOW< good price!!!

Man, it was just a few years ago when it was almost $1 a pop from *some* sellers!

I wish 7.62 x 39 would come back down to $0.09 a round.

Originally Posted By: Linctex
Originally Posted By: john_pifer

Today he posted a deal on 5.56mm Green Tip - $.25/round when you buy 1200 rounds. That’s the best deal I’ve seen on M855 62g milsurp ammo. Heck I just paid $.25/round for regular Federal American Eagle 55g .223 (from PSA)! I thought that was a pretty good deal (it was the cheapest at that time, a month or 2 ago).

WOW< good price!!!

Man, it was just a few years ago when it was almost $1 a pop from *some* sellers!

I wish 7.62 x 39 would come back down to $0.09 a round.

It’s a good time to be a gun nut.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, unfortunately I just found out that Natchez Outdoors doesn’t sell to TN, AL or GA for some reason. A friend said it may be due to not wanting to deal with having to collect in-state taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back