Did any new tools arrive on Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this one. Love it.

38735872491_4ab5ea0df4_o.jpg

A 21 piece set of high speed steel drill bits. As they appear to be sharp, now I won't have to smoke my way through everything. I hate the smell of smoking oak, smoking spruce, smoking steel, etc.

Didn't get any tools for Christmas
cry.gif
... Bought my friend one of these for Christmas, it was the last one they had,
gonna get me one too after the holidays...
happy2.gif

Originally Posted By: rollinpete
Didn't get any tools for Christmas
cry.gif
... Bought my friend one of these for Christmas, it was the last one they had,
gonna get me one too after the holidays...
happy2.gif

Who makes this?

I did not get any tools but my lovely wife did surprise me with a fire pit or whatever you call those steel fireplaces for the patio.
Kind of a tool I guess. All the sticks are gone from my yard and there will be no bugs.

Originally Posted By: NYEngineer
I did not get any tools but my lovely wife did surprise me with a fire pit or whatever you call those steel fireplaces for the patio.
Kind of a tool I guess. All the sticks are gone from my yard and there will be no bugs.

Me too

Dash cam for my wife, since I recently bought one from Vantrue for my truck, and it works great! Can connect to my phone on WIFI with great video, and records all of what you experience out your view through the windshield. Easy to use, just plug it in, and it is running.

A Dremel 3000 Kit, Two Ryobi 4AH batteries, And a water broom attachment for pressure washer If that counts as a tool.

Originally Posted By: 4WD
Originally Posted By: NYEngineer

Me too

That's way nicer than mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back