A revolver....

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is that? Looks like they screwed in a left over barrel into the end of some existing gun.
21.gif

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
What is that? Looks like they screwed in a left over barrel into the end of some existing gun.
21.gif

No kidding … how about this:

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
21.gif

I agree. That is one strange looking gun.

Originally Posted By: resist
Top picture you can stick the barrel in a soft vise to hold it steady. Clever.

Or you could twist the barrel one way or another, so you could shoot around corners.
smile.gif

It doesn't matter WHY you want it! The Ruger Super Redhawk is probably THE strongest heavy caliber revolver on the market. Yeah, heck yeah, I wouldn't kick that gun out of my collection for hurling lead.

20.gif

Originally Posted By: HouseTiger
The Ruger Super Redhawk is probably THE strongest heavy caliber revolver on the market.

The SR doesn't have anything on Freedom Arms products.

When it comes to overbuilt Ruger revolvers, though, I'll take Blackhawks over Red Hawks.

They make a real nice GP100 in .44 spl. Not sure why they didn't make it for magnum, since then you could do whatever you like.

I get it that it's not a redhawk in terms of build size, but I'd think it would compare favorably to the s&w 29/629 had they allowed it to handle magnum loads.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
They make a real nice GP100 in .44 spl. Not sure why they didn't make it for magnum, since then you could do whatever you like.

I get it that it's not a redhawk in terms of build size, but I'd think it would compare favorably to the s&w 29/629 had they allowed it to handle magnum loads.

Discontinued already due to issues. Ruger is rushing products to market without proper QA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back