Turkey, Roast Beef, Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salmon and Shrimp. The dog gets flat iron steak. We usually hit food-coma about 30 minutes apart. I pass out and he climbs up where he aint suppose to be with me and mama. He's good boy and I let it slide.Border Collies # 1

We have Turkey and Pork Loin for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. Don't do special New Year's meal.

Turkey at Thanksgiving and Christmas and appetizers for new years eve. New Years day at night= Rotisserie chicken!

Christmas Eve we do traditional Italian seafood dinner. Feast of seven fishes. We start with cold seafood salad,baked clams, fried calamari,fried shrimp, stuffed octopus and linguini white clam sauce and linguini red sauce with shrimp crab legs. Christmas day we do cold antipasto then lasagna with meatballs and sausage. Later that night we do spiral cut honey ham , roasted Chicken. New years day we go into china Town in NYC for dinner.

Our family tradition : Thanksgiving is both turkey and ham. Xmas is roast beef. New Years is no real tradition other than black eyed peas must be served.

*Thanksgiving - Turkey & all the trimmings

*Christmas Eve - Ham & Roast Beast

*Christmas Day - Pasta & Sauce w/meatballs, sausage, hard boiled eggs, brojol

*New Year's Eve - Shrimp, Calamari & other seafood

*After Midnight - Italian Sausage on the grill, peppers, onions on deli rolls

*New Year's Day - Rest, sleep, take a nap, relax

*Super Bowl - Chili and way too much junk food

Turkey for Thanksgiving and Christmas, "Football food" for New Years' Day, Ham for Easter (traditional) although I'm not a Ham fan so I usually get a Cornish Hen but everyone else gets the Ham. Very popular here are Cabbage Rolls and Perogies as side dishes along with the usual mashed potatoes. Some people will do a Roast Beef with Yorkshire Pudding instead of a bird.

Originally Posted By: SeaJay
Subway foot longs for all three.

We need to keep them in business for the next ten years!

laugh.gif
Or....we could start another Subway thread!
thumbsup2.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
Pizza with all 3 meats ... LoL.

Yep, why cook when you can order pizza the day before and eat leftovers.

Originally Posted By: nickaluch
Christmas Eve we do traditional Italian seafood dinner. Feast of seven fishes. We start with cold seafood salad,baked clams, fried calamari,fried shrimp, stuffed octopus and linguini white clam sauce and linguini red sauce with shrimp crab legs. Christmas day we do cold antipasto then lasagna with meatballs and sausage. Later that night we do spiral cut honey ham , roasted Chicken. New years day we go into china Town in NYC for dinner.

Holy cow! That sounds fantastic!

Originally Posted By: andrewg
Originally Posted By: nickaluch

Holy cow! That sounds fantastic!

I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back