Anyone seen the UFO video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once heard it said that gravitic propulsion is real and we've had it for a long time.
Imagine if that were actually true, what it would imply about our current high-stakes charades of transportation, energy, war and space exploration. it's too crazy to even imagine the logistics of suppressing that knowledge
50.gif

Mercy Dave there is plenty to see but none of it proved aliens from another planet are here in our air space threatening our national security...

No one covering up the fact over 80 different UFOs have been sighted...

Are the Aliens undecided to what design maneuvers the best in our atmosphere or are they trying to decide which model attracts more Earth women??

Last edited:
I never said anything was "alien."

I said there is something to see,vs the "nothing" we are being assured of, and that we are being lied to. Which we were, and still are.
I also said admission of the program was more evidence of some sort of greater cover up.

Just last week there was no program that we dropped 22M on, or video from an F18, or pilot testimony - remember nothing at all just a bunch of silly farmers and idiots that are seeing things. Nothing to see.

That chart is interesting Ive seen it before - if one looks at picts throughout time there are definitely a series of shapes that re-occur, some with stronger or weaker evidence of charlatanism.

Shape E67 seems to be have passed much photo scrutiny.

UD

Other governments have been trying to get disclosure out there for a long time. The Mexican govt has probably made the most effort in recent years.
http://21stcenturywire.com/2013/12/26/me...st-and-present/

The former Canadian Defence Minister Paul Hellyer has been chirping for years too, but many are quick to call him senile and crazy. UD makes a good point about what it means if the US Government is now disclosing existence strong enough to warrant a special invenstigation. Not sure what it exactly means, but it definitely means something.

The FA-18 video looks like an IR depiction, and it might have been "doctored" for public consumption. I'm sure there was much more film taken, but only a few seconds were declassified and shown. The point is that DoD released the very minimum info possible. This is just the tip of the iceberg as far as government UFO investigation goes.

FYI, there's an interview on Fox News/Tucker tomorrow night at 8pm with a military pilot, who had a documented contact with a UFO which he says was "not of this earth".

Just our government spending billions developing weapons to fight people living in caves using guns from the 1980's. Growing up and spending time in and around the Mojave desert you will see UFO's. Unidentified by the public, I'm sure its just advanced black ops stuff. Talk about it with people that weren't there and people assume your an idiot or on drugs. Whatever.

I watched the Tucker interview, and it was with Navy Cmdr Fravor that actually took the UFO film. It was indeed infrared film, and it shows the object as being hot. According to Cmdr Fravor it was about 40 feet long in the shape of a tic-tac. As it was hovering in circles above the ocean at a low altitude, he descended and shot the film while in a turn with the UFO, but when he tried to close, the object accellerated very rapidly and was out of sight in about 2 seconds. He estimated the speed at more than mach 1, and described the craft and it's performance "not of this world".

Very interesting interview, and he sounded very believable.

Thanks for the heads up on the Tucker interview... I have no doubts
Navy Cmdr Fravor accounts are credible and I believe he filmed a real
UFO phenomenon... for fighter pilots seeing is believing... after all
sight is paramount especially in a dog fight because if you loose
sight you loose the fight... But the methodology for an UFO (key word
Unidentified) to become an IFO (key word Identified) is good
science... Good science is not just about seeing, its about weighting
and measuring preferably with a tool other than our calibrated eye
balls. The identification of extraterrestrial life is an extraordinary
claim that will rest on extraordinary evidence that must pass peer
review without rebuttal... The world waits for that day... Now, if
you'll excuse me, I must be on my way.

The only IFO saucer...

Last edited:
There is a 100% chance that we are not the only intelligent life in the universe. To believe this is arrogant, at the very least.

If you just look at the very size of our galaxy alone, let alone the rest of the vast universe, it becomes very clear.

There are tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of planets similar to ours, just in our galaxy. That makes the likelihood that there wouldn't be intelligent life infinitesimally small.

It's just a numbers game.

When you look at the numbers, it becomes clear that there is most likely intelligent life everywhere in the universe.

So, why haven't we discovered any aliens? Again, it's a question of the numbers. In this case, the distances involved are enormous, relative to the distances we're accustomed to, here on our little planet.

When you consider the fact that the nearest star, Proxima Centauri, is over 4 light-years away (a distance that would take a beam of light over 4 years to go, at a speed of over 186,000 miles per second), you start to see why we haven't noticed evidence of other intelligent life.

Other people look at the video of the UFO that was video'd by the F-18 pilot and are incredulous that any object could possibly move like that - seemingly without regard to the laws of physics that we know, and, therefore, dismiss it as an anomaly that must have an explanation other than being a "flying saucer", piloted by aliens.

I'd remind those people of the advances in science and aerospace that humanity has made in very recent history. It was only 114 years ago, December 17, 1903, that the first powered flight took place. Only 24 years later, Lindbergh made the first solo transatlantic crossing. Less than 15 years later, the first jets were flying over Europe, and less than 66 years after the first powered flight, men walked on the moon.

So, when you consider how far our civilization has come in only a little over 100 years, you see that it's not at all inconceivable to imagine that alien races, many of which have certainly gotten a HUGE head-start on us, probably have figured out how to get around the limitations of our known laws of physics, and are traversing the large distances of space to reach us. And if they're able to do this, I'm sure it would be no problem for them to conceal themselves from us.

The sightings of UFOs that have happened must be either accidental (possibly failure of whatever "cloaking devices" they're using), or, maybe they don't care that, every once in a while, we see them.

I think there are probably lots of these UFOs visiting Earth. I think the ones we've seen are only a small percentage of the ones that are actually visiting.

They say that if it can be imagined, engineering can come up with a way to do it, and I think that's true. I'm sure humanity will eventually also figure out how to travel to other planets in a reasonable amount of time. However, I'm not holding my breath for it to be in my lifetime.

Personally, I don't have much hope for "disclosure" regarding UFOs in my lifetime unless it's a calculated effort between the government(s) and the aliens. The interesting thing is that the story in the NY Times and recent coverage doesn't make fun of an issue that the government(s) has been familiar with for decades. Whether this is "disclosure lite" or part of an ongoing release of information is yet to be seen. The climate seems to be changing with regards to UFOs and media depiction of the topic.

Originally Posted By: john_pifer

So, why haven't we discovered any aliens?

It takes bucks to discover another planet's Buck Rogers but standby
John, China has invested 185 million in the race to discover the first
aliens with world’s largest radio telescope... so SETI is listening
for ET's first radio transmissions which will pre-empt the arrival of
their physical craft... this tool opens a universe of possibilities to
be discovered...

Originally Posted By: Vuflanovsky
Personally, I don't have much hope for "disclosure" regarding UFOs in my lifetime unless it's a calculated effort between the government(s) and the aliens.

Have you noticed the Government can't keep any secrets??? even important ones like the secrets the way atomic weapons work...

Hiroshima Bomb

Nagaskai Bomb

Bikini Bomb

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: BalticBob
Living in Texas (a border state) I see aliens everyday.

If you're a race fan Texas welcomes the MotoGp Aliens every year to the Circuit of the Americas...

Originally Posted By: john_pifer
There is a 100% chance that we are not the only intelligent life in the universe. To believe this is arrogant, at the very least.

You might enjoy this read: https://waitbutwhy.com/2014/05/fermi-paradox.html

Originally Posted By: BalticBob
Living in Texas (a border state) I see aliens everyday.

and I wonder if they have similar prejudicial thoughts about you

Before the argument turns heated, let us not forget if you're indigenous to this continent you see about 300 million aliens everyday in every state...

"I hate to use the term UFO but that’s what we’re looking at,” he added. “I think it’s pretty clear this is not us, and it’s not anyone else, so no one has to ask questions where they’re from.”

"My personal belief is that there is very compelling evidence that we may not be alone," said Luis Elizondo

Originally Posted By: BusyLittleShop
Before the argument turns heated, let us not forget if you're indigenous to this continent you see about 300 million aliens everyday in every state...

The word "aliens" in the context of legal matters....refers to "illegal alien" immigrants. This has to do with real borders and nations....not Native American tribes. Besides....those so called "indigenous" natives aren't exactly from North America originally anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back