Any one try these Tire Pressure monitor's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whipcitywrencher

Site Donor 2024
Curious does anyone have these, do they work, is there a better Quality one's with a similar Price?
36.gif

Thank's in advance...

tire monitor

Last edited:
Honestly, I'd just check the tires once every couple weeks or once a month.
Our Sienna has TPMS and I would actually rather not have it (as it comes on in seasonal changes, etc).
I don't have it on my other car and I prefer it that way.
That's just my perspective, though.

No, I'd rather pay $175 for an Infiniti dealer to install a new TPMS sensor. Allegedly mine are proprietary Nissan sensors and can't be replaced with ones from Shraeder, etc. That's why my warning light stays on: one bad sensor.

Originally Posted By: rollinpete
Curious does anyone have these, do they work, is there a better Quality one's with a similar Price?
36.gif

Thank's in advance...

tire monitor

Gimmick or do they actually work? If they work, I'd like a set for my wife's snow tires as I didn't opt for them due to the cost.
This E-Bay sellers neutral and negative feedback will keep me from being a guinea pig however.
eek.gif

If they screw onto the end of your schraeder valve and you have to trust the guts of those things to hold the air in... no thanks!

Originally Posted By: eljefino
If they screw onto the end of your schraeder valve and you have to trust the guts of those things to hold the air in... no thanks!

Nothing good can come from that. Plus the electronics are probably buggy and inaccurate.

Originally Posted By: NormanBuntz
No, I'd rather pay $175 for an Infiniti dealer to install a new TPMS sensor. Allegedly mine are proprietary Nissan sensors and can't be replaced with ones from Shraeder, etc. That's why my warning light stays on: one bad sensor.

have you looked at rock auto?

http://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/infiniti,2007,m35,3.5l+v6,1434312,wheel,tire+pressure+monitoring+system+(tpms)+sensor,12036

looks like 32 to 57 dollars.

Also tpms sensor information gets out of date yearly.

for example they have 1 sensor that works with 60+ applications now.
it supports 3 frequencies and about 27 "languages"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back