U Run G-Oil ultimate or regular BioSyn Lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope... But hey, why not go for it....
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: ARCOgraphite
What thinking about maybe trying this through Winter as I don't like my current batch of 5W30 Magnatec "Full Syn"
What don't you like about Magnatec Full Syn?

Originally Posted By: CT8
What thinking about maybe trying this through Winter as I don't like my current batch of 5W30 Magnatec "Full Syn"

yeah, am curious too

Originally Posted By: dogememe

yeah, am curious too

Good UOA on this site and a month ago you could have bought it for $15 and some change if you'd been on the ball.

Originally Posted By: dogememe

yeah, am curious too
Look at my posts . This stuff was not magic like the semi syn flavor, and it didn't hold up at high rpm high load. didn't allow the engine to make power.

As an alternate argument, I may have assembly gasketing goo blocking my oil pickup screen - seen it many times. I muight have to get a orthoscopic camera in there. Funny that there were NO problems with 10w30 non dexos QSUD whatso ever last Summer.

Quaker State Ultimate Durability 10w30 (not DEXOS-1 licensed) wins the OIL of the Year 2017 Award by ARCOGRAPHITE
- Ken

smile.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back